Daddy!, he said and my mom added to it.

Awwwww yes baby! That's daddy, she said laughing.

Mom!, I yelled but nobody listens to Kawaii...

We parked the rental and headed to see if we could surprise the guys before they went on. As we made our way to the back, we ran into Joe's cousins.

Kawaii! Oh snap is that you girl!, Joshua yelled.

Yes yes Tis I young Joshua, I said as he smiled.

How have you been?, his brother Jonathan asked.

I've been ok, I said but Kody stole the show.

Maaaa, Kody said in a smile.

Oh yes this is my son Kody Morris and give it a second ha! He's about to show you how much he loves wrestling, I laughed and put him down.

Usss... ooooosss, he said out loud and earned cheers from them.

Aaaahh that was dope Kody!!, they said laughing.

We're going to make sure he leaves with a few gifts, Joshua said as we parted ways.

Hey... where's the guys locker room?, I asked

Make two left's here and you'll be there, Johnathan instructed and gave us another hug and left.

Ok Kody are you ready for your surprise?!, I asked as he nodded yes.

Once we made it around the 2 nd corner and heard the guys talking.

Dude!, Joe yelled. That was the last cupcake, he said making the guys laugh.

So we walked up behind them quitely.

Aren't you to big to be crying over cupcakes?, I said as they turned around.

KAWAII!, they yelled in unison and rushed me.

Oh God you're ok!, Jon said as he hugged me tightly. KOOOOODDDYYY!, he added and hugged him.

Kody held on to him as his excitement turned into shock.

My maaaann, Colby yelled as Kody screamed to the top of his lungs.

Buurrn ittt ddooooowwwwnnn!!!, Kody yelled.

That's right buddy, Colby said as he hugged him. Kawaii.... We're so happy to see you... Words right now just..., he said getting chocked up a bit.

Awww I know... It's ok, I said reassuring him as a few tears fell from his eyes.

Then Joe stepped up but he was hesitant to hug me so I gave him one because I knew he wanted one more than anyone.

Bring it in Big Dog, I said.

I've missed you so much Kawaii...
I'm sorry we made you go and I feel so stupid..., he said but I cut him off.

Hey don't ruin the moment tough guy, I said giving him a smile.

Kody looked as Joe let me go and tried to hug him too but Kody wouldn't budge.

Where were you?, he asked so clearly.

Everyone was taken back a bit but not my dad.

I'm sorry Kody, he said trying to hold back his emotions. Please don't be mad at me Kody, he pleaded but Kody turned his head away.

Oh God, Joe said as tears fell.

Joe grabbed Kody from Jon and wrapped his arms around him. We all looked on as it was pretty clear to me that my baby was hurting and his Superman was the cause of it. It was scary because what happened to me with them in the past just hit Kody.