Chapter Eleven- Soy Milk

THAT NIGHT WHEN I GOT HOME Lauren and I were talking on FaceTime. I totally forgot that her and Johnny were brother and sister. I told her the whole story,she felt sorry for me,but the best thing I thought I should do is talk with Johnny. I knew it sounded stupid,but I needed to just have a talk with him to figure this out.
I texted Johnny to meet up at my house. I didn't feel like dressing up or looking nice; being in my pajamas will do.
I made two giant cups of coffee,with soy milk. Just the way he liked it. I sat down in my fairly sized apartment,and rearranged my white fluffy pillows on my gray couch. I was so anxious to see Johnny. What do I say? What is he going to say? Just as I almost got deep in my thoughts,the doorbell rang.
I opened the door,and saw him. Johnny.
"Come in." I said,allowing him to enter by standing out of the doorway. "Thank you for inviting me over." He said,taking his shoes off on the shoe mat.
I led him over to the couch,and I sat on a different one. "So,why'd you invite me?" Johnny said,breaking the silence. "I wanted to talk." I said.
"About what?"
"About what happened in high school."
His face suddenly gotten red. "Mackenzie,I-"
"Johnny. Look. I'm sorry about everything. I didn't want anything to do with you after the car crash. I just thought that was better for us. But now that we are writing a song together and our careers are starting,and you have a girlfriend,I realized that I made a mistake. I miss you so much. Johnny Vincent Orlando,I love you more than any one or anything,and I'm sorry."
Right after I said that,Johnny's lips crashed into mine.
Authors note:
idk why the title of the chapter is soy milk but ok
expect 2 or 3 more chapters left of this book
{ word count - 348 words }
-author