Chapter Seven-Us Day

NOW SIX YEARS LATER I'm trying to become a singer.I'm twenty one years old,I have done music videos before with my own songs,but they've never been too serious. I've posted videos on YouTube,which gotten to about a million views. I have a manager,but I am still not uprising yet,or necessarily famous.Yet.That's my dream. Become famous,be rich and successful. I just need to work hard to get that dream.
I still have my best friends by my side-they've been with me since high school. Brynn Rumfallo,Lauren Orlando,Annie LeBlanc,Ruby Turner and Nadia Turner. I loved high school. Most people hated it-but I loved it. I only didn't like one part of high school-Johnny Orlando. My old boyfriend-who I got into a car crash with. I still have the scar on my left arm under my thumb. I broke up with him in the hospital bed-I was sad and devastated all in one that day. I thought it was for the best- and I hope he thinks that too. Wherever he is. I haven't talked to him in ages.
Right now Annie and I are going out to eat-at Pat's Steakhouse. It's pretty iconic considering that our old high school group came here to eat all the time. I came with Johnny.Johnny. "Kenzie!"Annie said waving her perfect manicured hand in my face. "Yeah?" I asked confused. I guess I zoned out. "Why aren't you talking to me?Is something wrong?" She asked. "No.Not at all.I'm perfectly fine." I said. "That seems like a complete lie. You just ordered pasta without Alfredo sauce-you ordered pasta with tomato sauce. And you hate tomato's. What's wrong?" She asked. Dang,she knows me well. I guess I was daydreaming  about Johnny. "It's nothing!" I said. "Okay then." She replied. "And did I really order pasta with tomato sauce?" I asked her. "Heck yeah." She said laughing. Oh wow.
I GOT HOME After a while of hanging out with Annie.After Pat's Steakhouse,we went out to shop for a bit. It was like an "us" kind of day. We went to Pink,Hollister and Forever 21. It was nice.
I took a shower and hopped into my pajamas;hoping I won't have another "deja vu" thing with Johnny like I did earlier,because that was odd,and definitely not planned.
Authors note:
look who finally updated!😂😂😂😂
Meeee!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter,more to come ❤️❤️
{word count - 420 words }
xx
-author