Chapter One-We're All Shipped

It was a beautiful sunny day out here in Los Angeles. I attend GreenDale High,with my best friends-Annie LeBlanc,Lauren Orlando,Nadia Turner and Ruby Turner. Out of all my best friends,I would have to say Annie is my closest friend. I've known her for so so long-and she is probably my "bestest" friend. If that's even a thing. But I love all the girls so so much. I can't even IMAGINE my life without them.
And not to mention,I have the best boyfriend in this whole school- Johnny Orlando. He's such a kind hearted,and amazing person.I love him so so much. Anyone would be lucky to have him,but he's mine.
Lauren and I were walking to first period-Chemistry. We absolutely hate chemistry so much! Our teacher, Mr.LandLorth is really old and he talks super slow. Most people in our class don't even pay attention to him when he talks. I do feel bad though,I mean he has to do his job.
"Not this class again,"Lauren groaned as her blonde strawberry hair bounced over her shoulders. We walked into chemistry,and Mr.LandLorth was reading the newspaper until the bell rang.All my best friends are so pretty.
"Tell me about it!" I said. My brunette hair was straightened today,and it looked perfect with my black sweatshirt,which was Johnny's.That's why it's oversized. "Are you wearing my brothers sweatshirt,Kenz?"OOPS! I forgot to give back Johnny's sweatshirt.There was no way I was going to get caught lying about wearing the sweatshirt. "Yes,Lauren it is." I said rolling my eyes,waiting for the teasing.
"OOOOO! Jenzie for life!You guys are so cute!" Lauren squealed.
"BRINNGGGGGGG." Went the bell. Ugh. Time to listen to Mr.LandLorth slur his words and talk about chemistry.
****************************************
After my first five classes of the day,there was lunch. All the girls and I sat in the very front table while the "jocks" aka Johnny's friends and his crew sat in the table across from us. Johnny's friends were Hayden Summerall,Carson Lueders,Mark Thomas,Jacob Sartorious,Brandon Rowland and Ashton Rowland.
I say next to Nadia,across from Nadia was Annie,and Lauren and Ruby sat next to each other. "So,Kenz,hows Johnny?"Ruby asks.
"He's-uh-good." I said.
"Kenzie's wearing his sweatshirt!" Lauren snitched.
"Ooooo! Jenzie!"Annie teased.
"You two are so cute!"Nadia said.
"Thanks." I replied. "How's Carson and Hayden,Lauren and Annie?" I asked as they blushed. We all knew that Lauren liked Carson,and Annie liked Hayden.They flirted back to back with each other. "Shut up," Annie said kicking me playfully under the table. "Ooooo!Hannie And Laurson!" Ruby teased.
"You know what I realized?" Annie asked.
"What?"Nadia said.
"You and Ruby are the only ones at the table who isn't shipped with anyone." Annie pointed out,and Nadia smacked herself in the head playfully.
"Haha.I don't know about my sister,but I'm fine." Ruby said. "Shut up,Ruby!" Nadia fought. "Whoa,whoa,whoa.Ruby,you and Ashton can be shipped!You guys look so cute together!"I said. "Your so right!" Annie agreed.
"Haha!YESS! I'm totally here for that ship!"Lauren agreed. "Stopppp!!"Ruby pleaded,but she was blushing and smiling.We all knew she liked him. "And Nadia..."Lauren said looking at all the jocks,picking the right one. "How about Mark?" Ruby asked. "Perfect!" Annie said. "Shush!!!" Nadia said,trying to hide her smile. "You guys.Now we're all shipped."
Authors note:
Do you guys like the book so far?Comment and tell me! I would love to continue writing this:)
word count ~ [611 words]
~author xx