Let's Fight! (Nozomi's pov.)

"Fight me, Magna!" Luck laughed, flying around on his lightning boots.

"No thanks, kid," Magna said, drinking his beer.

"You say that because you'll never be able to hit me!" Luck called from the balcony above the dinning hall.

"Oh yeah!?!?" Magna shouted, taking his bat and starting to hit Fire Magic at Luck. Luck started flying around, laughing hysterically at Magna's failed attempts of hitting him.

"Guys," I started, trying to calm them down. "It's only 9 am. Keep it down."

"Leave them be," Vanessa said, drinking a glass of wine. "They're such little kids."

"Uhh... yeah..." Why is she drinking a glass of wine at 9 am!? And why was Magna just drinking beer!?

"Say that again, Vanessa, and I'll kill you!" Magna growled, pointing his bat at her.

"It'll be worth it," she hiccuped, dropping her glass. "Oops."

"Morning," Captain Yami called, kicking the door open and walking in.

"Alright!" Luck called, jumping in front of Captain Yami. "Fight me, Captain!"

   "Not now, Luck," Captain said, putting his hand on Luck's head so he couldn't reach Captain. "I'm not in the mood."

   "What's wrong, Captain?" Magna asked. "Did something happen?"

"Hmm... not really," Captain said, sitting at the table. "Just the big shot squads thinking they can do anything."

   "Like the Golden Dawn?" I asked and Captain nodded.

   "But we'll be fine as long as everyone keeps their cool during missions. No one do anything stupid until their temper has died down. Alright?" Captain glared at the surrounding guild members, and then nodded.

   "Hey, Nozomi!" Luck came over to me and started punching the air. "Can we spar? I haven't fought you before!"

   "Hold on a minute," I sighed, wolfing the rest of my breakfast into my mouth. "I'll met you outside."

   "Yeah!!" Luck exclaimed dashing outside.

   "Ahhhh!!!!" The entire hideout shook as Asta's scream could be heard. His pounding footsteps came colored to the dinning hall as he rushed through the door. "I overslept!! I'm sorry!!"

"You're awake," Captain said, lighting a cigarette. "I'm giving you and Charmey a mission." As the Captain continued, I brought my empty dish to the kitchen and went to meet Luck outside.

"You finally came out!" Luck called from the sky. He was zooming around, doing loops and other sky tricks.

"Alright then!" I called up to him. "I'll go first! Light Magic: Holy Arrows!!" Arrows of light came crashing down from above, and Luck dodged them all. "I-impossible!"

"Lightning Magic!" Luck called. "Thunderbolt Distruction!" A large Thunderbolt erupted from his hand, coming straight for me. Running away from it, I dodged the bolt, but felt a shock.

"Ahhh!!" I cried, falling over. I couldn't move for a moment, but then slowly got up, gritting my teeth. "Healing Magic: Healing Wings!" Large wings appeared on my back, making me heal up a little. It was the weakest of the three healing spells I had, and could only heal a few wounds at a time. "Then Light Magic: Light Spear!" A large spear of pure light formed in my hand as my eyes followed Luck's quick movements. I threw it where he was going to fly to next, and hit his boots.

"Whoa!!" Luck exclaimed as his boots disappeared and he started falling. "You're really strong!!"

"Light Magic: Flashing Rays!!" Flashing rays of pure light shot at Luck, and he dodged them easily.