You couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed after seeing his text. You huffed before replying to him.

Darn

Darn. He even winks through text. You put your phone away before continuing your way to school, meeting Ara halfway there.

~~time skip~~

When it was time for second period, Jinhwan happily waved at you when you came out of the locker rooms. You smiled before going to your spot on the blacktop. Once the entire class got settled, he made an announcement.
"Ok, so I have someone to introduce to you guys." he said before someone walked up next to him. He looked fairly young, probably younger than Jinhwan.
"This is Chanwoo, he's our student teacher or assistant teacher or whatever you want to call it. He'll be helping out." he said.
"Hi, I'm Chanwoo." he said as he bowed. 

"You see, this guy is only seventeen, but you still have to listen to him. Otherwise, you'll have to face consequences. Anyways, Chanwoo, your first mission is to get me a water bottle." he said before sending Chanwoo to get him water. The class snickered after seeing Chanwoo's expression when he as ordered to do so.
"I want to be friends with him, don't you?" you asked to Ara, still watching Chanwoo walk elsewhere. She didn't say anything.
"Ara?" you said as you turned your head. She was staring blankly at Chanwoo and looked....how do you say this.......love-struck.

You immediately started to cheekily grin at her while she practically drooled at the sight of him. She noticed and then snapped out of her thoughts.
"Huh? Did you say something?" she asked. You continued to grin at her.
"What?" she asked. You lifted your eyebrows.
"Looks like you found someone who meets your interest." you said. She turned red.
"W-What baloney are you talking about?" she asked, avoiding your gaze.
"Don't act like you don't know, you totally like Chanwoo, don't you?" you asked.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about."
"Are you sure? Cause your stuttering an awful lot. I wonder why..."
"It's because I'm...I'm cold!"
"Uh-huh, suuuuure, bro. It's like seventy degrees right now and it's only morning."
"Well, I find that cold, o-okay!"

You rolled your eyes.
"Well, there's your loverboy over there." you said as you pointed to Chanwoo, who was holding a water bottle. He gave it to Jinhwan.
"Good job, Chanwoo. Now get the basketballs." Jinhwan said. Chanwoo sighed before going to get the basketballs.
"Oh, and the whiteboard!" Jinhwan called. He then sent the class to run the daily lap. While you were running at a slow pace someone suddenly shoved you, nearly making you trip. Luckily, you didn't.

"Hey!" you said. You internally groaned when you saw Sooyoung and her friends snickering at you.
"Slowpoke!" Sooyoung said.
"Shut up and run with your stupid friends, Sooyoung. Feel bad about yourself somewhere else instead of bothering me." you said. She laughed.
"Yeah? What would I need to be sad for?" she asked. You huffed.
"Girl, I could literally wipe away 90 percent of your face with a wet Kleenex at the amount of makeup you wear everyday, Why wouldn't you be sad?" you said. She glared at you.
"You B*tch!" she spat. You grinned because she finally shut up. What you didn't know would happen was all of her idiot friends picking up a handful of gravel and sand from the track and throwing it all at your eyes.

"Argh!" you shrieked when it went in your eyes.
"Sooyoung, what the actual Hell?!" you asked, covering your eyes. Your eyes were burning. Tears were flowing out from irritation. Unfortunately, it didn't wash out the sand. You couldn't see, but you tried to make your way to the bathroom, not caring that you didn't finish your lap. You ended up bumping into someone.
"I-I'm sorry, I just-"
"(Y/N)??"

It was Jinhwan.
"Hey, are you crying? What happened?" he asked with concern in his voice.
"No, it's nothing serious....I just got a lot of um.....sand....in my eyes." you said.
"What?! How?" he asked before taking your hand away from your eyes. Tears were still coming out and your eyes were red.
"Crap, this is bad. Are you ok?" he asked.
"Yeah, I think it would be better if you asked me that after the sand is all out." you said. Ara finished her lap and came over.
"What happened?" she asked, panting.

"Ara, can you take (Y/N) to the bathroom and wash her eyes? A crap load of sand got in them." Jinhwan said.
"Holy-(Y/N)! How'd that happen?!" she asked.
"Just take me to the bathroom, Ara. I feel like my eyes are going to explode." you said. She grabbed your arms and helped guide you to the bathroom. Once you washed all the sand out, Ara asked you again.
"Did something happen? Really. I don't think you can get that much sand in your eyes from running on a track." she said. You sighed.
"It was Sooyoung and her friends. They threw it at me while I was running." you said.

"WHAT?! Why didn't you tell Jinhwan!" she said.
"I just didn't want him to worry about something stupid. Don't tell him, Ara." you said.
"(Y/N), this is not a stupid thing. They hurt you." she said.
"Just don't tell him, Ara, please...." you said. She sighed.
"Fine. But you'd better know what you're doing." she said.
"Thanks, dude."
"No problem."

When you came out, the rest of the class seemed to already gather into their teams because they were at the courts. Jinhwan rushed over to you.
"Are you ok, now?" he asked. You nodded and he sighed in relief.
"Please be careful, (Y/N). You had me worried there." he said.
"It was just sand...." you said.
"And you were in a crap ton of pain because of it." he said before grabbing your arm and bringing you a bit closer, startling you a bit. He had one hand on your shoulder and the other one on your cheek as he seemed to look at your eyes, making sure that it was okay. Your heart raced at how close his face was to yours. You tried to distract yourself by staring at his heart-shaped mole.

Once he let go, he told you to look at the whiteboard for the teams. You were a little dazed, but Your eyes widened when you saw the groups. You wanted to jump off a cliff. You were stuck with Sooyoung again...

....and with literally all of her friends too.