•Chapter 100•

Start from the beginning

milasbanana: Is it Camila's? 👀

"Maybe." I shrugged and played another chord from I Know What You Did Last Summer.

The hearts blew up and the replies quickly made their way onto the screen. I then started to bop my head as I started to get lost in my guitar. I sang softly to the lyrics of Where Were You In The Morning? I laughed to myself as leaned in to read more comments and I nodded when I caught one.

ambersticks: When is the damn break over? I'm dying.

"Soon, baby." I bit my lip and sighed looking behind me to see if I could catch a glimpse of my girlfriend.

"But the break is almost over guys, we didn't expect for it to be so long. But lot's of shit happened." I laughed and I heard the sliding door open while I heard a collar jingle.

"Lexa." I called out and the clumsy dog bursted through the door with happy pants.

"Heya baby." I cooed as I picked her growing self up and pouted.

"My baby Lexa is growing too fast guys." I fake cried before letting the dog go and picking my guitar back up.

"Please don't spill, please don't spill." I heard Camila whisper to herself and I looked over to see her carefully holding two cups.

"Here." I chuckled as I grabbed one and she glared at me.

"I wanted that one." She mumbled and I shrugged as I drank the cool liquid.

"Thanks baby." I giggled and she softly slapped my shoulder as she sat next to me.

"Oh you're on-" She saw my phone propped up against the booths glass.

"Yeppers." I nodded as I set the glass of lemonade down and kicked my feet up.

"Ay! Lexa, no!" Camila clapped her hands and bent down to grab her crocs from Lexa's mouth.

"What you get for wearing those hideous shoes." I commented and played a chord to make myself laugh.

She then slapped me upside the head with the croc and I groaned with a laugh.

"Leave my crocs alone, they're comfortable." She mumbled with a pout and I kept my gaze up at her.

"Whatever makes you comfortable." I commented before forgetting I was on camera as usual, "Like if you were nakeeedd." I sang and she laughed rolling her eyes.

"Oh god you're literally thirteen." She shook her head and I giggled looking back at the camera where I saw the comments continue to flow.

I played her song Real Friends on the guitar and Camila smirked to herself. She laughed into her cup before drinking up and I chuckled with her.

loveincrediblemila: Are y'all high or something? I knew I stanned crackheads

"Pothead, babes." I corrected and I immediately heard Camila disagree.

"Nope, don't include me in that stuff." She shook her head after swallowing her drink causing me to laugh.

"That stuff." I chuckled as she stood up to run her hand through my hair.

"The only high I get is from too much sugar." She shrugged and I hummed in agreement.

"And me." I playfully quipped up and she softly tugged my hair.

"And you." She giggled cutely and kissed my head causing me to immediately smile.

I read the comments with a happy smile and chuckled as I saw our ship name and inappropriate sayings. I held my guitar close and Camila then gasped when she saw a comment.