•Chapter 100•

Start from the beginning

As I shared the song I wrote a couple days after I met with my father, she softly ran her hand through my hair. When I finished I leaned back and she bent down to kiss my lips.

"It's really good, you should tell the girls you want it on the album." She mumbled and I smiled to myself feeling butterflies start to roam once again.

I stared up at her as she caressed my face and she cutely scrunched up her nose. I then randomly giggled causing her to look in my eyes. I leaned back down to laugh to myself as she kissed the top of my head.

"What're you laughing at?" She giggled and clung to me as best as she could.

"Now, let me hear one of yours sweets." I changed the subject and smiled at my queen.

She squinted her eyes at me and I laughed as I stood up to walk to her side of the studio.

"Ehhh I can show you a snippet?" She suggested and it was my turn to squint at her.

"I just showed you two whole ass songs." I crossed my arms with a small pout causing her to let out a cute laugh.

"I mean, I only did a demo but still, it's nice." She shrugged and I could still see right through her.

"It's gonna be amazing no matter what, Bello." I mumbled against her head as she smiled and clicked whatever she needed to on the MacBook.

"Baby loving me ain't easy, but you're doing it just the same, you're doing it just the same. Baby lie with me, baby lie with me, baby loving me ain't easy." I listened to the demo as I kept my arms wrapped around her from behind.

I then started to dance a bit causing her to laugh as the track ended and in came Scar Tissue. She leaned her head back on my shoulder before sighing, "I can't wait for everything to be out." She smiled and I nodded happily knowing she was more content now than ever before.

"You should just go on tour with me." I sighed and she giggled at my suggestion.

"That would be amazing but, nah, they wouldn't let that happen- I'm gonna get some drinks after this." She sighed before leaning over to grab my notebook.

She flipped through the pages and ended up sighing out a groan before dropping into my arms. I laughed as I held her as she started to kiss up my covered chest. She kissed my neck up to my lips and hummed cutely.

"I love you." She quipped and I licked my lips tasting her lipgloss.

"I love you too." I squeezed her sides and she separated from me to start walking to the exit.

"By the way, I like that nickname." She slightly stopped at the exit and I smile.

"Bello?" I questioned and she nodded with a giddy smile.

"Your baeyo." She laughed and I chuckled as I sat back down to grab my phone.

I went to Instagram out of boredom to give more love to my Insta fans. Camila apparently had forgotten the entire app and hates all of us but whatever. Then I had the sudden urge to do a Live and just started one up. And almost immediately I had over a thousand watching while I set my phone up. The shutters were wide open and in came the breeze of the California weather behind me.

"Hey guys." I smiled as I watched the numbers of views grow.

I picked up my guitar once again to just play around as I hung out with the fans. I smiled to myself before glancing up to see them typing all too quickly. I greeted some names as I wet my lips and played a chord from Camila's unknown song Never Be The Same.

I smirked to myself when the comments blew up wondering if it was the bands new song.

"Nope, nope, it's not mine." I shook my head with a gleaming smile.