Chapter 15~Mother

"Y/n I think it's for the best..."

"What do you mean Jimin?"

"I think we should break up..."

"Okay...bye." And that's how we both parted ways.

It's been 2 months since we last saw each other. As a distraction, I unravelled some information of Jungkook and Jin's past.

This is Jungkook's Past

The event occurring is what happened to him a few years ago. In the previous chapter, Taehyung told you that Kookie was suffering from schizophrenia. First of all, schizophrenia is a mental disorder that affects a person's emotions, actions, and way of thinking. People who suffer this lost touch with reality.

Symptoms include hallucinations, delusions, agitated body movements, reduced facial expressions or voice tone, reduced feelings of pleasure in life, and trouble focusing.

So let's go to Kookie's past and to how he got this illness

How it started:

It all started when his mom married the man she thought she loved, after being reunited with him. She thought that she married the father of her son but it turns out to be his brother. She married the wrong man and she found out that her actual lover is dead but no one told her. They kept a secret to pursue her to getting married to him. The worst part is that she was carrying Jungkook in her womb. This caused her to have psychosocial factors: hostility, depression, and hopelessness are what she felt during those 8 months. That caused Jungkook to gain schizophrenia.

"Stop that!"

The child won't stop throwing Jungkook's toy cars at him. He started weeping in tears feeling hopeless, Jungkook's mom rushed in the scene. She walked towards the child calmly and slaps him in the face. Now that young boy is crying.

"Mess with my son again I'll cut off your arm!" She looked back at Jungkook,"Come and cry in momma's arms it's okay."

Y/n's POV:

"Taehyung you don't have to come with me," I snatched his coat from him preventing him from leaving the room.

"I want to help get info too!" he whined.

"I want you to be here if Jungkook wakes up," I explained.

"But y/n..." he paused then spoke again," He hasn't wakened up for 3 months."

"I'm not giving up on Kookie! And neither will you now go to his room and watch over him," I ordered.

He obediently followed my orders and I headed to the 2nd floor to find my information about Jungkook's past. I heard that Jungkook's mom was the caused of Jungkook being like this. I just want to know more...

I knocked on the office door and a man in his 60s opened the door.

"Um, are you Dr. Daeshim?" I asked politely.

"Yes, I am how may I help you, young lady?" he replied.

"You probably know who Jeon MiKyong is?" I stated,"She's one of your patients right?"

"Ah yes, Mikyong... she was beautiful and bright young lady. Until..." he paused.

"Can you please tell me more about Jungkook's mother," I pleaded.

"Come in," I followed him into his office, I sat on one of the benches and gladly accepted the tea he handed to me.

"Please tell me truth doctor," I mentioned.

"Jungkook and Jin's father isn't that bad of a man. I know that he's a big womanizer before Mikyong came to his life. That's how he got Jin. I also know what he's been doing all these years but honestly, he just wanted to protect Jungkook and Jin.

"Protect Jin & Jungkook?"

"Mikyong tried to kill Jungkook, her own son..." my eyes widened and I got goosebumps.

"Kill?..."

"Her mother never had hatred towards her sons. She loved both her sons, she loved them more than anything in the world. But she has a very violent temper and a very delicate/ fragile person." I listened to his explanations very carefully.

"She tried taking her own life away, but that was prevented because of Mr. Kim's love for her even if she doesn't love him back."

"Did she regret having Jungkook? Is it his fault?" I asked.

"No she never regretted having Jungkook, the reason why she's alive is because of her sons. To be honest, the way she acted towards them was not normal. Mr.Kim came to me to talk about his concerns with her unhealthy attachment to you. Too much love can sometimes lead to tragedy...

Flashback Jungkook(4) Jin (7) I think *not good at math*

There she was with a knife in her hand's, clothes almost covered in blood.

"It's okay Jungkook I protected you."

Later that night:

Mr. Kim: What do you think you're doing in front of the children?

Mikyong: The house dog was attacking Jungkook as their mother it's only natural to protect her children from danger.

Mr.Kim: According to the maid the dog was playing with them. And don't act like your Jin's mother!

Mikyong: Don't you dare say that! I'm the one who raised him when you're working and shut up because those are my children! I don't need your advice.

Mr.Kim: I think you should consider going to a...

Mikyong: I know where this is going and no I won't. So you think you can do whatever you want because their father is gone?

Mr.Kim: Mikyong you're ill.

Mr.Kim left the room and went to his study and Mikyong headed to Jin & Jungkook's room. There she was Jungkook sleeping soundly on his bed. Her hand reached out towards his neck and she started choking him.

"It's okay, I'll be here, don't be scared."

Jin woke up and started crying in fear. Screams and wails were heard and Mr.Kim rushed towards the room.

"Mikyong! Stop it!"

Back to the present:

"Mikyong couldn't help herself back then. The real father of her son is dead, there is no one she could count on besides herself." I was shocked at the story the doctor told me. I was about to ask more questions but I got a phone call from Tae.

"Hello, Tae?"

*noises from the background* Sir may you please leave for a while.

"Jungkook!" he cried.

"Tae what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Y/n we're losing him...we're losing Jungkook!" He cried even more.

"No, we won't! No, we won't, not on my watch!"

To Be Continued...

A/n: I had to update. Please show some interest towards my other books!

~COVETOUS *started recently*

~Access Denied

~||Photography||

~TRAUMA *also started recently*

Please don't forget to vote and comment my mochi beans!