Chapter 11

Ja'Mylah POV

I really don't know what Chris's problem was. All the employee was doing was flirting with me. Chris acting like I was gone fuck the nigga. Did Chris have feelings for me? Who knows? I don't know why Chris was mad at me like I did something wrong in the situation. I wasn't flirting back with the dude.

"I'm going used the restroom," he said getting up.

I looked up at him then looked down at my phone.

"Ja'Mylah put that phone away. It's your turn to bowl," my mother said looking at me with a stern face.

I put my phone in my back pocket and pick the bowling ball up. I bowl the ball and only knocked 3 pins down. I sighed waiting on the ball to come back through the machine. I rolled the ball again and I knocked the rest of the pins down. I sat back in my seat wondering what's taking Chris so long.

Chris POV

I couldn't believe it was her. I haven't seen her in 2 years. We started going out in our freshman year. She left in our sophomore year. I remember the day she left like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

I was at Veronica's house because she said she had to tell me something. We was in her room just chillin.

"What is you have to tell me?" I ask rubbing her thigh while she was sitting on my lap.

"I'm uh...I-I..," she said lost with her words.

"What is it baby? You know you can tell me anything," I said.

"I'm pregnant Chris," she said looking down.

"Your what?" I asked still trying to comprehend what she said.

"Pregnant," she mumbled.

"How is it possible? I wrapped up every time," I said not believing what I just heard.

"The condom must have broke or something because I am definitely pregnant," she said.

"How long are you?" I asked looking at her.

"Month," she said looking down.

"Look at me," I said lifting her chin up.

"I'm going to be here for you and our unborn child," I said kissing her forehead.

"You will?" She asked with hope in her voice.

"Yes," I said raising her shirt up and kissing her flat stomach.

3 months later...

Veronica is 3 months pregnant now. These past 3 months brought us closer together. Her baby bump on her is adorable. I was driving to Veronica's house to give her a surprise. As I was driving in the driveway, I seen her parents' cars were not home. She must be home by herself. I turned my car off and went knocked her front door. No one answered. I ring the doorbell. Still no answer. I start getting worried. I turn the doorknob and to my surprise it open. I walked inside the house and everything was gone. I walked to Veronica's room to see if she was in there. I open her door all her stuff was out her room. I pulled my phone out and called her.

"The phone you are trying to reach is no longer available," The voice mail said.

I hung the phone up and walked out the house and got in my car. I can't believe she left like this and didn't tell me. Then let alone she is having my child. Soon as I got home, I kept calling her over and over again. Still no answer. That was the day I lost my true love and the mother of my first child.

END OF FLASHBACK 

"You missed me?" She asked me.

"Why did you leave? Where did you go?" I asked.

"I had to leave. My parents forced me," she said looking down.

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked.

"My parents took my phone. They wouldn't let me have any contacts with you," she said feeling bad.

"Why? I thought your parents liked me?" I asked more than a question than a statement.

"Well they actual..uh didn't," she said.

"Oh," I said.

It was awkward silence now.

"Where's my child?" I asked.

"Out there," she said.

"Let's go," I said walking out the bathroom.

She walked out the bathroom leading me where my child is. We was walking to lane 2. I seen this little boy who looked exactly like a mixture of Veronica and me.

"Christian?" She asked getting on his level.

He looked up at Veronica.

"This is your daddy," she said looking up at me.

Ja'Mylah POV

It was time for us to go. It was 9:03. I was getting tired. Mama Joyce took her phone out her purse and called Chris.

"Chris, where are you?....Yes...She's here now?...Just meet me outside in the car...Love you too," she said into her phone.

"Where's Chris?" My mom asked.

"He's catching up with one of his old girlfriends. I told him to meet me in the car," she said.

"Ok. Well it's getting dark, so Ja'Mylah and I are going to go home now," my mom said starting her car with a push of a button.

"It was nice hanging out with you guys," Mama Joyce said giving my mother and I a warm loving hug.

"Same to you," my mom said getting in her car.

My mom pulled out the parking lot of the bowling alley.

"You had fun?" My mom asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah," I said on my phone playing Clash of Clans.

My mom drove to Mcdonald's and got us something to eat. I looked in my bag and started eating one of my cheeseburgers with fries on it. My mom drove up in the driveway. I grabbed our food and got out the car. She locked the door and went to the front door and unlocked it. I walked inside and went to my room with my food. Soon as I finished eating my food, I went get in the shower. After my shower, I wrapped my hair and put my pajamas on. I brushed my teeth and got in my bed. I was wondering who was Chris's ex-girlfriend was.

Author's Note: Veronica is in the multimedia room