Chapter 2

Hey fellow readers hope you enjoy my first chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Here the second chapter. Enjoy

I was in my room waiting for my mom to leave. "Alright honey, if you need anything just call me, alright?" mom said

"Ok mom. Thank you" mom smiled at me and went out of my room. I grab the remote control and open my T.V watching my favorite anime. Hours pass by and at this time it was already are English time. I close the my T.V and place my hand on my broken leg remember what my grandma told me before she died

~Flashback when Claire was 8 years old~

"Claire can you come down here" grandma called me to go down. It was my summer vocation and I was spending it in my grandmother's house.

"What is it?" I ask. I saw her on her chair holding a little book. "Grandma you know I don't like reading books" I said. I was about to head back upstairs when...

"this book is belong to your great great great great grandmother. That is pass by her daughter to daughter. Now it belongs to me. But today it belongs to you" she said looking at me. She was way old like, she was 89 years old

"What so special with that book?" I ask walking towards her and sat down

"It contains magical spells that only with the power that can use it" she said

"What power grandmam?"

"The power of all. The power of nature, healing, teleportation, ect."

"And what does to do with me?" I ask confuse

"You my dear has all of that powers. You're the prophecy stated" she said "a prophecy said that a girl with the power will stop the fight between the two entities. A girl that is brave, powerful, kind and that love every person.

One entity that rule the end. One entity that rule the nether. You will know who is the girl when the time cames when the two entity damage the biggest city called Minecraftian"

"but grandma I am not the girl. The Minecraftian is still standing great and strong. It even has the best fighter on the whole Minecraft" I said when the news suddenly appear that...

"The Minecraftian has fallen cause of the fight between the two entities. Million of lives died, few are hurt and many more are missing. The police and Notch are still on the look at for them. Notch said that he will take care of the two and rebuild the city of Minecraftian more stronger with powerful fighters" the news lady said

"So... I'am the chosen one. I don't even know that I have those powers. But why mom didn't tell me that our fami-"

"That's why I will teach you everything I know. You're mom did not wanted to have those powers, she wanted her life to be normal so she hid her powers until you were born" grandma said. "We will start after you prepare lunch for us"

~Start of training of little Claire with her grandma~

"First of all you must learn to focus your energy then said this simple words 'Sun shine in day, Moon and Stars shine at night, Mother nature that we saw every day, heal your one of a kind'" she said pointing at the dead rose bush on the garden. She said that it can heal my body parts just by saying the words but the last words must be change according on what I am going to heal.

Months we practice and my luck I was a natural. I learn a lot. Flying, healing, teleport and even talk to animals. I can even change the time. I even have fun talking and laughing with her.

When school is starting grandma told me that I will only use it on a good cause. And not to hurt any innocent people even when I was bullied

~End of Flashback~

"I hope you're doing fine up there grandma" I said us my tears are going down. I said the words "Sun shine in day, Moon and Stars that shine on night, Mother nature that we saw everywhere, heal my broken leg" I said as a bright shine appeared. I close my eyes, when I open my eyes I let my leg fall to the ground and it didn't hurt at all.

I grab my phone to see it was 4:02 pm. I stand up and went to take a shower. I grab my clothes from my closet and get ready to fell the warm water. "Bath time" I said.

After 5 mins taking my time I put on my clothes and grab my black bag and put some snacks cause I will be staying at the forest for awhile. I went to my window and open it felling the cold air of the winter days. I jump off my window and started to walk to the forest that is near our house.

Everytime I went inside the forest I always saw my only friend that I meet not two long ago.

~Another Flashback when Claire sneak to the forest at night~

I sneak to my forest not wanting my mom to get angry at me. She was what I though... drunk again cause dad died. She won't accept that dad went to a better place. I went inside the forest and went to my spot that you can see the beautiful view

 I went inside the forest and went to my spot that you can see the beautiful view

It was a peaceful place to relax and where a place to practice my powers. Grandma said that I will learn more if I practice more. I went to a tree that has a broken branch and try to heal it. I say the words "Sun shine in day, Moon and Stars shine in the night, Mother nature that was saw everywhere, heal this tree branch" I said and a light appeared. I close my eyes and when I open it, it was like the branch didn't break at all. I practice for 30 mins when I felt hungry. I went to a tree or a bush that has anything that I can eat while I wait, mom to cool down.

"Hi there" a deep voice said behind me

"Who are you? And what are you doing here at this time?" I ask to guy that has white eyes and blue t-shirt and purple-blue pants. 

"I was the one to ask you that question. This is not a place for a beautiful girl" he said. I blush a slight pink "I'am Herobrine"

"I'am Claire. I was just chilling out here cause my mom is drunk and always bearing me up cause she said that I was reason that dad die. But I still love her. It only happens when she is drunk" I told him. He went closer to me and sat down. He told me we are the same. Her mom died cause of a sickness and his dad blame him. We talk, laugh for a whole hour.

"It's getting late. I guess mom is already cool down. I better be back" I said with a sad face. I don't want to leave yet. I never felt this happy in my life

"Hey why so sad. You can meet me every night here to make you feel better" he said

"Really?" he nod at me. I was happy and hug him and he hug back. "Thank you Herobrine" I said and break the hug and run towards my house and get a peaceful sleep.