Chapter 12 - truth or dare

Start from the beginning

Lucy choked at the sound of his name. I tilted my head at her, making my stare intimidating. Why were you choking? I inwardly asked.

"Natsu? Well he is a total jerk, an asshole and I hate him."

Lucy looked at Levy concerned. The last time she said that she regretted it. But she looked relieved when she understood we are friends, so Natsu wouldn't do that.

"Ouch Levy, that hurt," Natsu said, fake crying while holding with his hand his chest. Then his act vanished and he narrowed his eyes to Levy in warning.

"I hope it does," Levy said smirking. We giggled.

Levy spinned the bottle and after a couple turns, it pointed to Natsu. I smirked, now it is going to begin.

"Dare," Natsu said without hesitation. Wouldn't have thought differently. He loves the thrill of having to do something. Perfect, I thought.

"I dare you to kiss Lucy for 30 seconds on the lips, a real kiss." I smirked.

Word got around that they also kissed on the rooftop. And although I wanted to know the details, I never asked Lucy. If she wanted to tell us, she would have.

Natsu bit his lip, and for the first time I saw hesitation. But it quickly disappeared after he noticed I was still watching him. If he didn't feel anything for her, he wouldn't have hesitated. If he hated Lucy, he would have done it to play with her.

A kiss is nothing to him, so why not? Why did he hesitate?

Honestly, the job of a matchmaker is tricky. I want them to be together because I think they can bring the best out of each other. But I don't want to push further if their sadness is all they get from it.

If they aren't happy together, no use in shipping them.

Lucy on the other hand glared at my dare, but she also blushed. It's too obvious Natsu stole her first and second kiss.

"Easy," Natsu said, hiding the hesitation he felt at first.

He walked to Lucy and she looked ready to run away. She was about to do it, but Erza had a dark aura around her that made Lucy stay.

Erza and I were secretly working together to make my OTP's happen.

Natsu smashed his lips on Lucy's. She froze, her eyes wide. Natsu on the other hand moved hungrily and closed his eyes.

C'mon! Kiss. Him. Back.

She eventually did kiss him back. Way later than I'd bet, but hey, she did, progress.

When the timer went off, Lucy pushed him away, her face flushed.

"Aw," I whined. Natsu plastered a smug smirk on his face. Natsu sat back down and spinned the bottle.

It landed on Lucy and she had the I'm-screwed face.

~Lucy's POV~

The bottle landed on me. Dammit, first Natsu kissed me and now I have to choose.

Honestly the kiss wasn't so bad, this time it had a little emotion in it, but mostly remained cold. I'm sure my cheeks were red. If I choose truth, he's going to ask... No way!

"Dare," I said slowly. His eyes held an evil glint as he looked behind me.

My heart deflated. I can assume what he would say.

"I dare you to jump in the river and go underwater," Natsu said, and Gajeel smirked.

"I'm going to get hypothermia," I tried to reason. The weather wasn't that cold, but I'm sure the waters were.