10/31/16

7:52 a.m
[Lauren💚]: happy spooky day bitches

[Ally🙏]: do you mean halloween

[Lauren💚]: duh

[Dinah🍑]: lauren you already look like a goblin so there's no need for you to buy a costume

[Lauren💚]: did your 3 year old brother give you that insult or

[Dinah🍑]: nope that one came straight from the heart

[Lauren💚]: well it's dumb

[Dinah🍑]: you're dumb

[Ally🙏]: i seriously feel like i'm friends with 4 year olds

[Mani🐻]: i feel like i'm dating a 4 year old

[Dinah🍑]: MANI

[Dinah🍑]: GOOD MORNING BABY I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY

[Mani🐻]: thank you for the aggressive good morning❤️

[Dinah🍑]: of course

[Lauren💚]: yeah we get it you're dating

[Lauren💚]: anyway

[Lauren💚]: tonight i am going to a VERY low key party

[Lauren💚]: so i think that we should all go

[Lauren💚]: including mani

[Mani🐻]: what about school

[Dinah🍑]: we just never go in the day after halloween

[Mani🐻]: k great my parents are away at some wedding i wasn't allowed to attend so i don't think i have a problem

[Lauren💚]: YES we finally get to see party animal mani

[Mani🐻]: oh yeah me and my phone standing in the corner avoiding interaction is real wild

[Mila💕]: mood

[Dinah🍑]: we will get the party out of you

[Ally🙏]: it's ok mani we can stand in the corner together

[Mani🐻]: see, ally does it right

[Mani🐻]: ally cares about me

[Ally🙏]: ily mani❤️

[Dinah🍑]: 🤭

[Dinah🍑]: 💔

[Mani🐻]: ❤️

[Lauren💚]: y'all are so annoying oh my god

7:45 p.m
[Lauren💚]: DINAH HAVE YOU PICKED UP MANI YET

[Mani🐻]: she picked me up an hour ago

[Lauren💚]: ok so where are you

[Mani🐻]: it takes three hours to get to you guys

[Lauren💚]: oh right

[Ally🙏]: i just lost brain cells from watching that conversation go down

[Mila💕]: same

[Lauren💚]: damn what's with the ghosting today

[Mila💕]: i'm a ghost for halloween

[Lauren💚]: clever

[Ally🙏]: you guys are seriously so dumb

[Lauren💚]: youch
****************************************
Normani sat on the front lawn as she checked the time on her phone for what felt like the 100th time that minute. It was 1:24 in the morning and she was completely exhausted and fighting sleep.

Normani had lost sight of everyone she had originally came with, including Dinah, who had promised her that she wasn't going to get drunk. Dinah also promised to stay by her side, so there were two promises broken. The last time she saw Dinah she said that she was going to use the bathroom. She was annoyed with her girlfriend and desperately wanted to go home. Normani was not a party person, as Dinah knew, and she was hurt that Dinah had ditched her an hour ago. So now, she sat with her knees pulled up to her chest on the front lawn of a strangers house at 1:24 in the morning with tears forming in her eyes.

She was mere seconds away from crying when she heard footsteps running behind her. She made the mistake of picking her head up and noticed it was Dinah. Dinah practically fell down beside her and was breathing a little heavily.

"Nice if you to finally show up," Normani grumbled, chin resting on her knees.

"What?" Dinah breathed, confused.

"Nothing, it's not important," Normani brushed off.

"Wait, are you ok?" Dinah asked. Normani felt a lump forming in her throat and took a deep breathe befitting looking Dinah straight in the eye.

"No, Dinah, I'm not ok. You promised me that you would stay with me all night! And then all of a sudden you abandoned me, and I got lost, and then I ended up out here. I trusted you, Dinah. You know I hate parties and then you were...you were just gone and...I felt so lost...and," Normani attempted to finish, but a sudden sob stopped her. Out of instinct, she fell into Dinah and cried. All of her anxiety that she had been keeping pent up about going to the party was suddenly coming to light and she couldn't keep it together anymore.

Dinah wanted to explain herself, but she had to be there for her girlfriend. She sat and rubbed Normani's back as Normani cried into her chest and waited for her cries to settle down. When she calmed down, Dinah lightly moved her from her chest. She looked Normani in the eye and wiped away the remainder of her tears.

"Mani, I was in line for the bathroom and it was taking forever, so I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep. I didn't mean to abandon you. I've been looking for you for the past twenty minutes because I woke up and the first thing I thought about was finding you," Dinah explained. Normani searched Dinah's face for a quick second before cracking a small smile.

"That's such a you thing," she laughed weakly. Dinah let out a sigh of relief before wrapping her arm around Normani's shoulders and pulling her closer.

"See? I would never purposely leave you," the blonde said, placing a kiss on her girlfriend's temple.

"I feel so embarrassed," Normani admitted quietly. Dinah gave Normani's shoulders a squeeze.

"Don't feel embarrassed, if anything I should be embarrassed since I fell asleep waiting for the bathroom," she replied. Normani stopped picking at the grass and looked at Dinah before deciding that she desperately needed to kiss her. She placed her right hand on Dinah's cheek and pulled their lips together.

"I love you," Normani said immediately as she pulled back. Dinah gave her a small smile.

"I love you too."

a/n: SURPRISE BITCH I LOGGED BACK IN TO THIS ACCOUNT AND HERE IT IS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY I DECIDED THAT 30 SECONDS AGO!!

but i'm not joking i've been living my best life over on cherylstoni (my choni account) and i kept remembering i never finished this story and i had one draft saved so this is it. i'm not writing about norminah anymore which means i'm officially done writing for the 5H world. it's the end of an era :(((

anyway i hope you enjoyed this story, and any of my other ones if you ever read them. goodbye my wonderful children thank you for making me so happy!!!

forever grateful,
your fav❤️