Dahan-dahan s'yang bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga at kunot noong inilibot ang mga mata sa loob ng lugar kung na saan sila. Mas lumalim pa ang gatla sa noo ni Jane ng mapansin n'yang nasa loob sila ng apartment n'ya. Paano?

Pilit inaalala ni Jane ang mga nangyari pero ang tanging naalala niya lang ay ang paglalakad niya sa gitna ng ulan, hindi niya maalalang nakasalubong niya si Tyler o kung paanong nakasama niya muli ang lalaki, naalala niyang pagod na pagod siya sa mga kaganapan at sinabayan pa iyon ng pagkagutom kaya naakaraamdam siya ng panghihina. Anong nangyari?

Puno ng kalituhan si Jane na napatitig sa gwapong mukha ni Tyler naa siyang mahimbing na natutulog. Just by a glance at his handsome face her heart is already aching in too much pain. She bites her bottom lip when she remembers that woman at the casino earlier.

Her eyes are starting to water again, hindi nagtagal, tears are slowly rolling down her rosy cheeks, she blinked thrice when she felt a warm hand wiping those stubborn tears off her face.

Agad s'yang naglayo ng tingin ng makitang gising na pala ang lalaki at nakalapit na ito sa kan'ya para punasan ang mga luhang tumakas sa kan'yang mga mata.

Pigil ang 'wag mapahikbi na humakbang s'ya paatras mula dito at marahang inalis ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa kanang bahagi ng kan'yang pisngi.

"You shouldn't be here, b-boss. Umuwi kana." Her shuttering soft voice said as she fights the urge to cry in front of him.

She saw him shook his head from the corner of her hazelnut eyes that made her clenched her fists.

Push him away! He'll just going to hurt you! That little voice behind her mind said that made her gulped.

She wants to, she badly wants to push him away so she could save her heart, but even how much her mind orders her to push him away, her stubborn broken heart always says no.

Tyler grabbed her wrist that made broken heart skips a beat, before pounding so fast.

He held her wrist in a very gentle way before pulling her closer to him and caged her inside his masculine and strong set of arms.

Napalunok si Jane ng rumehistro sa ilong n'ya ang mabangong panglalaking amoy nito. Nakakaadik pero gaya ng droga nakakasama at nakakasakit lang.

Nang dahil sa na isip pilit na kumakawala si Jane sa yakap na binigay nito sa kan'ya pero mas lalo lang humigpit ang yakap nito sa kan'ya na kinalabo ng kan'yang mga mata dahil sa mga luhang pumuno sa magaganda n'yang mga mata.

She took a deep breath and blows it out harshly as she closed her eyes shut when she felt his soft lips kissed her forehead.

Her broken heart was beating so darn fast as if it wasn't been broke by him.

"I've been an asshole..." his baritone hoarse voice whispered on her ears that sends shiver all over her body. "I've always act so childish, sorry. Sorry I know I'd hurt you..."

***

HERMES SWALLOWED hard when their eyes found each other. He can feel his cheeks starting to heat up so he nuzzled his face on her neck hiding his face from her.

When Jane hugged him back, he already knew she already had forgiven him, that made him feel a dagger stabbed his heart. For Jane to easily forgive him as she knows that he's Tyler, she must be really in love with Tyler and with that thought, it kills him inside, in a slow manner and torturing way.

He never wished to be somebody else until Jane came to his life, suddenly he wants to be Tyler so he can feel that love Jane has for Tyler.

He tightened his hug to her; afraid that she might got away.

He doesn't know when it started but he knew, she is already the air that he is breathing and once she got away, he'll die, for sure.

Ayaw na n'yang magpanggap pa na si Tyler s'ya gayong hindi naman pero sa isiping lalayo ang dalaga pagnalaman nitong hindi s'ya si Tyler ay s'ya ding nagtutulak sa kan'ya na patuloy pang magpanggap.

He buried his face deeper on her neck, but he is not just planning to pretend as Tyler forever, he'll just use his name for a while as he'll make her fall for his real personality, he'll make her fall for Hermes' personality and uses Tyler's name to make her stay until she is able to love him as Hermes.

Determined, he looked up at Jane who's looking like drowned with her own thoughts. Hermes cupped her face and placed his forehead to hers.

Looking directly to her hazelnut eyes, he gulped and with his serious yet tender baritone voice, he said. "Let me make it up to you Jane. Let me date you, give me a chance."

Stunned, Jane blinked twice before her cheeks reddened that made him chuckled. "So?"
Biting her bottom lip, she slowly nodded her head, "okay..."

Tyler's smile softened as he kissed her forehead that made her hear thumped.

"That's good. Now go and eat first, I bought every food you were looking at earlier." Anito na kinalaki ng mga mata niya.

Ano kamo?! All?!

***

JANE IS POUTING her lips adorably at Tyler who's sitting in front of her, eating silently.

The man been taking her out for three days, courting her and dating her, just like what he said.

Sa loob ng tatlong araw na iyon nagkaroon s'ya ng ideya dito pero malaking parte sa kan'ya ang nalilito, ibang-iba ang Tyler na ito sa Tyler na nakilala n'ya sa dating app.

The Tyler she's in relationship with for a year online were shy like her and the Tyler that is with her now is a type of Tyler that would do wild things when it's just the two of them.

Her cheeks heat up when Tyler's thumb went to wipe the corner of her lips. He smiled at her before continuing eating again.

Although she's happy even she's kind of confused because since that night she woke up with him, she never saw him with another woman but her anymore.

Huminto ito sa pagkain saka muling bumaling sa kan'ya na tila may naalala.

Pinagkrus nito ang braso sa harap ng matipuno nitong dibdib bago ibinaling ang ulo ng pakanan habang ang mga mata nito ay nakatutok sa kan'ya.

"What type of guy attracts you the most?" He asked that made her blushed.

You. Mas lalo s'yang namumula sa naisip kaya mahina s'yang napailing.

Nag-iwas s'ya ng tingin bago sinagot ang tanong nito.

"I want a guy who's smart, wild, but loves to curse—" her eyes widened when she realized that she just summarizes his personality. "I mean d-don't get me wrong it's just that I find it h-hot." Nauutal na balikong paliwanag n'ya para lang 'wag nitong mahalata.

She gulped and looked at him when she saw him nodded his head from her peripheral vision.

He chuckled out of nowhere and shook his head. "Not sure if these four elements would ever form a compound but, every time I look at you, one word is all I can express because you are too beautiful, it's,"

He smiled at her, that kind of smile that could make any woman bow down and kissed his feet to ask for his affection. She swallowed again when she felt her heart beat raced.

"Fluorine, Uranium, carbon, potassium." He said with his seductive husky baritone voice.

She frowned but her frown slowly faded when she realized what he is trying to say.

Fluorine stands for F, Uranium for U, Carbon for C and Potassium for K.

Did he just seduced her by saying 'Fuck' in scientific term?

She covered her face with her both palms when she felt her cheeks heated up even more. That's smart, wild and damn it is even a curse!

Tyler chuckled with her reaction that made her heart fluttered hearing his sexy chuckle.

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY