In Your Arms

I know I said I wasn't posting this until tomorrow or Saturday but I finished it and I'm to excited to not share it! So enjoy the second chapter!

*Yay chapter 2 is here!*

~In Your Arms~

Demi's POV

                I had fallen asleep last night after my sisters left to had back to Texas, it was rough. I feel like I never spend enough time with them, and I'm still really missing my husband. Thankfully he'll be home by 12 pm today, I couldn't wait to be in his arms again.

I let out a yawn before reaching for my cell phone realizing it was just past seven in morning. So I closed my eyes, pulling the covers up over my shoulders as I drifted off into dreamland.

Nick's POV

I was in the limo that was taking me back home to wife, it was just past 8 am, I may have told her I wouldn't be home until 12 pm. Yet here I was, but I caught an earlier flight so I could be with her sooner.

About ten minutes later we pulled up into my our gate that surrounded our home, I jumped out of the limo quickly typing our code in the pad lock. The driver took me up to our front porch, I thanked him before grabbing my bags, I watched as the limo excited our driveway. I then locked the gate, before unlocking our front door and making my way inside as quietly as possible.

I left my suitcase by the front door before I started to walk towards the kitchen looking for Demi. I didn't find her there or in the living room, so I'm betting she's still asleep. I quickly made my way upstairs and into our bedroom, I quietly opened the door and that's when I saw Demi still sleeping peacefully.

I tip toe to her side of the bed, I leaned down over her I placed a gentle kiss on her right cheek. She didn't move though, so I placed another one but this time in her temple. Once again no luck so I leaned towards her right ear, "Good morning my love."

She mumbled some incoherent words before I saw her beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. She stared at me from a moment with a confused look on her face, before she realized it was. "Nick, your here!" She squealed throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately.

When I was able to pull away from her kiss, I smiled kissing her forehead "I'm back baby." I said wrapping my arms around her tightly breathing in her scent. "I can't believe your here, what time is it?" "Almost eight thirty."

Demi pulled away from me smiling up at me, "You caught an earlier flight?" She questioned as she waited for my answer, "I did baby, I couldn't stand being away for that long."

She crawled out of bed hooking her arms around my neck and shoulders. She then jumped up as I caught her and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, "I love you," She whispered kissing me. I laughed kissing her back, "Not as much as I love you," I said grabbing her neck and pulling her into time to kiss my wife once again.

Demi's POV

"You make pancakes, I'll make the bacon." I said looking over at husband who was only wearing his blue basketball shorts, he looked absolutely as sexy as ever. He looked over at me after pulling the pans out with a giant smirk, "Sounds great my love, I really missed cooking breakfast with you." He said quietly putting his lips onto mine, I sighed into the kiss once again feeling so happy that my husband was home.