Goodbyes are the Worst

*So I think I'm going to continue writing about Nick and Demi, I just love them together so much even if they aren't together in real life. At least they'll live on forever in our fanfics.*

~Goodbyes are the Worst~

Nick's POV

I yawned sitting up in bed reaching over my wife's body to turn off the alarm. It was barely six thirty in the morning, but I had to leave to head to the airport. I was going to New York to hopefully write and record some new music with my brother Joe. I really didn't want to leave my wife home alone and technically I wasn't since both of her sister were here in LA with her while I would be in New York.

I ran my hands over my face sighing as I did so, I leaned down placing a gentle kiss on my wife's temple. I heard her sigh before I stood up quickly to get dressed so I could leave for the airport. I walked into our walk-in closet finding a plain white t shirt, then I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and my favorite pair of Adidas tennis shoes. I then walked into the bathroom quickly brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom noticing that my wife had rolled over into my side of the bed gripping my pillow tightly in her arms. I smiled before I quickly snapped a photo of her, she was in one of my old t shirts that had multiple rips in the shirt, her hair was in a bun on top of her head. She looked absolutely beautiful even though my sure she would disagree.

I got closer to our bed bending down and gently rubbing my left hand up and down her back gently, "Love, I have to leave now to catch my plane." I whispered into her right ear watching as my favorite pair of eyes opened gently lookin me straight into mine.

"Nick?" She questioned blinking multiple times since it was still pretty dark out, I nodded my head yes, "Yes baby it me. I have to go now or I might miss my flight."

"No don't go, I'll miss you." Demi said yawning into my pillow, I smiled sadly watching as she opened her eyes again. "It's only nine days, I'll be back annoying you once again. And you will wish I was gone." Demi shook her head no a couple of times swallowing another yawn, "I will always want you with me. You'll be back annoying me and I'll be back to annoying you, that's just how we work." She said giggling quietly.

Her laughter made me smile I leaned down kissing her cheek until she turned towards my mouth planting her lips unto mine. I could fine her tongue asking permission, we kissed until we were both moaning. I pulled away eventually, "I would love to finish this baby, but I really have to head off to the airport. I'll miss you."

She sat up wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into a hug, "I'll miss you too, I love babe. Call me when your plane lands. Tell Joe, Sophie and baby Knylee that I said hello and that I love and miss them."

"I will my Love I promise, I love you always." I said kissing her forehead and her lips once more before I tucked her back into our warm bed. "I love you Nick," She whispered after closing her eyes, "I love you too Demi."

I quietly grabbed my phone walking downstairs into our living room where my suitcase was sitting. My driver pulled up, I quickly grabbed my suitcase and a bottle of water before I left for the airport.

As I sat in the car I pulled up my pictures looking at the photo I had taken thirty minutes earlier of my sleeping wife. I smiled I knew she would hate me for this but it was most definitely going on my Snapchat. I posted the photo with a text on it saying, ("I had to leave my wife sleeping in our bed all alone this morning. Goodbyes are the worst. Miss you Love.")