Prolouge

Paradox runs through his duelrunner, racing through the streets as he saw the person he wanted to attack. 

The girl runs with her duel disk, as if she knew that Paradox wasn't going to take no for an answer. 

"Geez, this guy doesn't want to give up, that's for sure." She mumbles, with a smile, as if this wasn't anything that suprises her anymore. 

Her father said, "This isn't the time to make jokes. You have to get out of here. Now." 

"You seriously think that you can hold him off on your own, he's a strong duelist, for crying out loud!" She said, but her father looks seriously in his daughter's eyes. 

"Jemma, please, you have to listen to me. " Her father said, as he pushes his daughter away from a building that was collasping , as he yells, "Elemental Hero Neos!" 

The Spaceman monster was summoned as Paradox groans in anger. 

"Jaden Yuki, You really are quite a rebellious duelist as history has foretold. " 

Jemma said, "Say what now?" 

"Your Era will disappar!" The villian laughs as he races through a time portal as Jemma yells, "Hey, come back here!" 

Jaden pulls his daughter aside, as if it was pointless to go after him . 

Then Jemma saw the buildings were turning into dust, like everything was never existed. 

"I have to do something! I can't let Paradox do what he wants. There's one way to do to save my future. " 

She raises her duel disk as she swipes a card. 

"Jemma, what you doing?!?" Jaden yells, suprised of his daughter's actions. 

"I will see you, DAD!" She replies, as she disappears through her father's eyes.