let oppa take care of you, kitten

Namjoon couldn't help but moan as Jimin's small soft hands lightly rubbed against his smooth legs, starting just above his ankles before exploring further up, grazing at his thighs before trailing back down again. The older boy knew that Jimin was teasing him, eating up each moan and the way Namjoon's body shuddered from the cold touch of his silver metal rings.

It was so good, felt fucking amazing to have Jimin's hands finally running up and down the length of his bare legs. The younger boy massaged at the tense muscles laying just underneath the surface of his golden skin, lovingly stroking them and worshipping every single inch of Namjoon's legs. He was wearing pastel blue bed shorts, providing Jimin with plenty of access to his shaking legs, and Namjoon's back arched in pleasure as the younger boy kneaded into his sensitive flesh with more force.

Jimin's fingertips slowly inched their way back up to Namjoon's thick thighs, dipping into the smooth skin of his inner thighs. He gently scraped his sharp fingernails across the skin, earning him a loud moan as Namjoon panted, gasping for breath, bucking his hips up desperately. Jimin smirked as he landed a harsh slap against his leader's thighs and Namjoon sobbed loudly, slapping his hand over his mouth to try and contain his noises.

They weren't alone in the dorm, and even though it was late at night when Jimin had slipped into his room with a mischievous glint in his dark eyes and a dent in his sweatpants, Namjoon was still fully aware that he'd wake up the entire dorm if he let himself moan too loudly. Jimin didn't have the heart to tell his leader that the other boys knew exactly what they were doing, and he didn't put it past some of them to be listening in through the thin walls, their cocks in hand as they heard Jimin pleasuring the older boy.

Namjoon muffled back his moan by biting down on his hand as Jimin's hand smacked his sensitive thighs again and again, his skin stinging deliciously where the rings adoring his fingers made contact with his thighs. The younger boy sighed and pulled back, admiring how Namjoon already looked so fucked out when they'd barely even started yet. His thighs were red and trembling nicely, and his shirt had ridden up, exposing the rapper's flat stomach.

Jimin licked his lips and sunk down, pressing a quick kiss to Namjoon's stomach before sucking down across his prominent hipbone, biting down on the skin and kissing at a brown mole that he found there. He groaned at the taste. Namjoon had showered before going to bed and he tasted like his strawberry body wash, and Jimin lapped against his hot skin, greedily sucking up the sweet taste. There was another taste there too, the salty musk of the older boy's sweat and it was just as good as the strawberry body wash, maybe even better because it was Namjoon.

The younger boy lavished across Namjoon's shaking stomach, pressing kisses and bites along the way before dipping his tongue into his belly button. Namjoon whimpered highly, his hands grabbing onto Jimin's fiery orange hair and tugging on it tightly, making the younger boy whine against his skin. Jimin had seen his leader's stomach enough times to know that he used to have a patch of faint hair around his navel, trailing downwards, but now the skin there was completely smooth. Jimin realised Namjoon must have gone out and gotten the rest of his body waxed, and he couldn't wait to see it.

Namjoon was lost. His mind was in a daze and he was rapidly falling into that sweet space where he could just let himself go, give his body over to the younger boy who was sucking and biting bruises across his stomach. He sobbed quietly at finally being able to give himself over to another person, no longer having to be the strong leader that he was forced to be. He loved it, of course he did, but sometimes it was too much. It was too much of a rush, of frantic dance practices, of endless deadlines for lyrics pushing down on his aching shoulders.

But each kiss, each bite, each caress of Jimin's small hands across his thick thighs melted the stress away until Namjoon felt like he was floating above the clouds. Jimin's hands ghosted further upwards then as his lips pulled away, running against his wet stomach and underneath his shirt until they rubbed against his nipples, and fuck, Namjoon was completely gone.