Suicidal

✘ⓣⓡⓘⓖⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ✘

Fun Fact#3: I'm currently laying in bed and I have homework that needs to be done but oh well... Its 10 at night and I dont have time so I'll do it later😂💁👌

"Yoongi, please, just answer my question." Jimin said, feeling tears fill his eyes. He rolled around on his bed in distress. When he got no response, the short male became worried. "Yoongi?!" Jimin yelled. "Talk to me." The male heard sobs on the other line. "Yoongi... Are you crying...? Please, Yoongi."

"Jimin?"

Looking towards his bedroom door, Jimin was shocked to see his dad. "What are you doing awake? You should still be sleeping for another hour." Mr Park turned on the light and when he saw Jimin's tears and his phone up to his ear, Mr Park grew majorly confused. "What happened?" He asked and sat at the end of Jimin's bed.

"Yoongi, talk to me. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it hurt? Yoongi?" Jimin asked, completely ignoring his dad. When Mr Park heard the mention of the failing student's name that he wanted his son to hang out with, he cocked an eyebrow up in confusion. Jimin heard a sniffle from the other line.  "Like a um... 7 or 8." Yoongi sniffles again.

"Jimin, what the heck happened?" Again, Jimin ignored his dad and instead waved him off. Rolling his eyes, Mr Park stood from Jimin's bed and headed towards the door. "Yoongi, where're your parents?" The short black haired male asked.

"My dad... My dad doesn't come home for another hour and my mom is sleeping." Yoongi responded. "Okay, look, I'm going to need you to go talk to your mom or something. Is that okay? Yyou need to tell her what happened."

"I can't t-though..." Yoongi started to stutter again at the thought of talking to his mom about what he had done to himself. Either way, to Yoongi, she probably wouldn't care as she never did.

"Why not?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion and started to play with the lining of his shorts. "S-She doesn't ca-care..." Yoongi mumbled but Jimin couldn't hear. "What was that, buddy?" Jimin asked, in hopes that the boy would speak a little louder. "She doesn't... S-She doesn't c-care.." Jimin's eyes widened a little bit.

"What do you mean..?" Jimin was hesitant to ask but he had to if he wanted to help Yoongi. "Yoongi, get the fact into your mind. I know how you feel. You feel like she doesn't love you, but you're going to have to listen to me... Okay? She does love you. She might not say it enough or show it, but she does. She could just be going through a lot of stress and needs time to cool down, okay? Can you please stop crying? You're making me an emotional mess over here and I only met you yesterday." Yoongi chuckled at the last sentence Jimin said. "How could she be stressed?" The older male spoke through the phone.

"It could be work, friends, anything. Just dont let you believe that it was you because I know for a fact it wasn't. If it was, shed ask you to calm down. Okay?"

"Jimin, she doesn't go to work and she stays home twenty four seven. Unless she gets mad then she leaves the house and doesn't come back until morning..." Yoongi said, his voice a bit shaky but he wasn't stuttering anymore. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the boys words. "Housewives.." He mumbled under his breath.

__

Looking at his wrist, Yoongi bit his lip as he tried to think of a way to hide the scars from his dad. The bleeding had stopped, in fact, it had just stopped not that long ago. Wandering out of bed, Yoongi looked behind him to make sure he left no blood on the blankets or sheets. Sighing in relief when he realized the book had only spilled on him, Yoongi quickly made his way to the restroom to wash off his arm and change his clothes. Luckily he had a bathroom of his own, connecting to his bedroom so it wouldn't be a problem with obstacles. Quote on quote, Mr Min.

"How can I..." Remembering that it was going to be cold today, Yoongi smiled to himself when he could simply wear a jacket or a hoodie to hide the cuts. Hopefully no one at school noticed or paid much attention. But, he was never a attention grabber or someone that was noticed so he shouldn't have anything to worry about.

"Jimin?" Yoongi picked his phone back up from thew couch. Jimin was quick to respond.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I- I um... I kinda maybe c-cut myself..." He said. Jimin's eyes widened on the other line. He felt his eyes start to sting.

"Yoongi, are you suicidal?"

"What does that mean?"

"Yoongi-ah, it means that... You think about killing yourself..? Is.. Is that how you feel?"

There was a long pause on Yoongi's side.

"Y-Yes..."

~~~
I finally updated this ! wow.

I was going to make in longer but I couldn't keep you guys waiting so ~~~ also, I started this chapter forever ago so the first fun fact is long overdue 😂😂

Fun fact #4: I think I'm asexual... Maybe.. ;-;