Together

Hey guys, so before the story starts, I'm just going to thank those of you who are choosing to read this. Im going to give you a heads up though.... I'm a slow updater. There is a few reasons for that.

1: I'm working on 'Abused' (another story on this account)

2: This account is NOT mine, it is my brother's but he decided to pass it over to me.

3: I am trying to update on my account because I dont update there, that often. (@JiminiePaboIsMine)

I also decided to write this for multiple reasons and those of you who may be curious-

1: Me and my friend were going through a dictionary because we had free time in class and she blurted out saying something like, "We should write a fan fiction using a dictionary. Like, randomly choose a word from the dictionary and have the chapter be about that word" Well, that's basically what I'm doing... But, I'm changing it up a little. Each chapter is going to have a word as the title. That word, will be described somewhere in the chapter beyond Yoongi's confusion to the word. I dont know how to really explain that, but yeah, you'll see, that is, if you decide to continue reading after this chapter.

2: 'Abused' got more than 1.3k reads and I'm proud of that because I never thought any of my stories would be successful like that one so here's this so I have two stories running on this account.