Chapter 6 A Real Date?

Start from the beginning

I saw Harry take a seat, not even pulling her chair out so she could sit. He's such a jerk. "so Sam, tell me, how do find touring the world?" He faked interest.

"it's amazing how we get to tour the world in general, seeing the diffrennt places." I let her say. "I mean, the cultures you get to see, the achtecture, no one gets such a chance and don't get me started on the fans." I let her say. "how about you? you're with four best friends."

A smile found it's way on Harry's face thinking about his friends. "it's nice just hanging around with four of your best mates, experiencing these things with them, and then we have the crew." he sighed.

the waiter ordered their drinks same with me, I ordered some water same with Harry. Sam got a Coke, Harry looked at her like she was mad. Like a girl can't drink Coke in front of a guy, what a jerk.

"so what did you think of France?" Harry asked her.

"Well, I went to The Louvre, which was amazing, I couldn't see everything. it was huge. and I went to the Eiffel tower with Scar. You?"

"me and the lads went shopping and we just goofed around, we went to the Eiffel tower too and I'm still waiting for a kiss there." he looked down at his glass of water shyly. I grunted.

"tell me, why is Scarlett even with you? and tell me the truth Sam." he said sternly. Sam gave him a small smile. I'm still not sure if she can or can not speak to him.

"she's my friend, I've heard Eleanor went with you on tour for Louis, or maybe a friend of yours joined the tour, why can't Scarlett come." I said a bit angry.

"why do you ask Harry, don't you like her?" I hope he at least lies about me, just for Sam.

"I really don't like her." he confessed. "she's disgusting, and you're way to pretty for her. it should be illigal for someone like her to be around someone like you." he said in disgust.

"lets not talk about her." I let Sam say, and they didn't or we didn't, I'm not really sure. But we talked I even laughed a few times. I heard him laugh way to many times, I'm really not sure what's wrong with him.

"I had a great time Harry, honestly." I let Sam say, and I wasn't really sure if I meant it, because he's honestly a comeplete ass, but when he's not acting like an ass he can be nice actually or at least less of an ass.

"I had too Sam, really. I thought you would be talking about yourself and clothing and how popular you are, but you're something different Sam." he started to lean in and kissed her cheek. "thank you." he told her.

"now I'm going to bring you to your hotel room." he told her, she giggled and I waited here outside the restaurnt. the car ride was silent again and Harry asked a few questions when he came back. when I heard the door shut, I stood up but it began pouring.

"are you serious." I exclaimed, someone ran into me making me fall on my behind. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I looked up and saw this guy with black hair and brown eyes.

"I'm fine." I stood up and brushed the dirt off, which was hard to do as I'm wet. "are you alright? I nocked you over pretty hard." he said, I shurgged.

"I'm fine really." I told him.

"you see, It started raining and I was just taking a walk and I don't like getting wet." he laughed seeing as we were both drenched right now. "I'm lost righ now too." he looked down.

"let me take you, I'm with a car, please." I took his hand and pulled him towards my car. I opened the door for him and he got in and I ran around the car to the other side and got in too.

he rubbed his hands, he seemed really cold. I turned the heater on and he smiled at me, he flinched slightly when he saw me. I frowned knowing this would happen.

"I'm Calum, and you are?" he asked extending his hand. I took it and shook it.

"Scarlett, but you can call me Scar or what ever you want, you can also just call me Scarlett." I blushed quickly starting the car. I heard Calum's laugh.

"you're not from here right?" I asked him, he shook his head no.

"nope, I'm from Australia, Sydney." He told me, I nodded. "I'm from Cheltenham." I said,

"cool, so what are you doing here in New York?" he asked as I turned the corner.

"uh.. I'm here with a friend, she's here for her job and I'm supporting her I guess." I told him the lie we would tell everbody. "you?"

"I'm here for a job meeting or something. I'm here with three other friends and we're all really excited about this job." a smile grew on his face.

"awsome, so what are you guys doing then?" I asked interessted.

"You know One Direction?"

"sadly." I told him honeslty, this made Calum laugh, thinking I was joking.

"well, my friends and I have a band and we have this opportunity to tour with them after their concert here in New York, we will be opening for them, and what's more excting about this. The Where We Are tour is going the same way as the one from Samantha, you know her?"

"that's amazing, really, and yes I know Samantha believe me. so what are you called?" I asked him, he seemed really nice and maybe he would think I'm nice and we could be friends and stuff.

"5 Seconds Of Summer," he said so proudly that it made me smile.

"can you sing for me, or do you only play an intrument?" I asked.

"well we all sing, only we have a lead singer, and I play bass. and of course I want to sing for you."

"don't stop doing what you're doing, cause ever time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it know it know it."

he sang really beautiful. I pulled up at my hotel and applauded for him. he smiled at me. "can you sing?" he asked.

"I'm a bit insecure about my voice, but I wouldn't say I break glass with my voice." Calum laughed again.

"hey, you're at my hotel, how did you know I stayed here?" he asked.

"I'm staying here too, so I guess it's just a coincidence." he laughed and we both got out of the car, quickly rushing inside.

"it was nice meeting you Calum, I hope to see you another time." I smiled and waved before going into the lift leaving Calum behind.

I nocked on Sam's door and she opened a big smile on her face. "he is amazing, he wanted to go out with me again and I said yes of course and he made me laugh so hard and he's amazing"she gushed.

"did you know he has a sibling called Gemma?"

"yeah I was there, I asked him that, kind of." I said smiling back at her, mimicking her excitment.

"oh yeah, forgot about you, well I'm going to sleep. bye." she waved. "oh." she opened the door only her head sticking out. "on our next date you need to wear something so he can't recognize you." she told me.

really? no thank you. I shook my head and walked towards my room, I tried to opened the door but it didn't work with the key I had. I pulled on the door when a note fell out.

"you better sleep on the floor, filth." I frowned, under at the note there stood a small H, probaly standing for Harry. the di.ck. I could hit him straight across the face.

I ran a hand through my hair frustrated. "Scarlett, are you alright?" I turned towards Niall, and nodded. "someone or something locked me out." I confessed.

"you can sleep with me. oh god no, I meant to say that you can sleep in my room." he laughed nervously.

"yeah I got that, can I really sleep at yours?" I asked, he nodded and I followed behind him. "where were you headed anyway?" I asked him.

"I heard someone on the hallway so I went to look and you were there." he let me into his room and I sat down on the couch.

"Scarlett, can you sing for me?"

AN: sorry for the long wait and everything. I want to make clear that Scarlett is actually ugly, but nothing a bit of make-up can't fix ;)