Chapter 9

"Yes, Baby! Holly is here." Danny said in other line talking to his girlfriend while he is helping some of their stuff fixing the stage.

"That's good. I'm hoping everything will still be fine between them after this." Jessie said.

"They'll be fine baby... By the way how are you and our baby?" He asked in curiosity.

"We're fine and kind of missing you." She said and he smile all of a sudden.

"I miss you both too. Wait for me to come home. I promise to see you soon." He said as he felt sadness about missing them.

"Oh baby, Turn around." Jessie said and he get curious.

"What?" He asked.

"Turn around babe." Jessie repeated and he turned around. He froze and wanted to cry seeing Jessie standing down the stage not that far from him with the stroller she's pushing.

He ended the call and put it back on his pocket, he then jumped off the stage not even worrying how high it is. He saw how Jessie panic but he landed safe.

He run to her and hug her without wasting his time.

"Don't you jump off that stage again!" He heard Jessie and he just laughed a bit.

"I'm fine baby, I'm just excited and I missed you." He said and he look down on the stroller, he saw their adopted child awake playing with himself.

He carry him in his arms.

"How's my little man?" He said talking to a baby. Not any second he felt Jessie kissed his cheek. He grabbed her waist with his free hand with the baby in the other hand. He kisses her directed to her lips and they waste no time but share the kisses.

"I'm so happy that you both are here." He said between the kisses.

"I'm with Holly but didn't tell you coz we wanna surprise you." She said and kiss her forehead. He looks her in the eyes.

"And you did it baby, You made me the happiest man today in the whole entire world." He said and she smiled to him.

"I love you." She whispered. His lips landed on her cheek.

"I love you too. I love you and DJ." He said.

"You're wet baby. I think you need to take a shower. Anyway, hailey is with us too. Holly asked her brother Nik to come with us to take care of Hailey while she's finding a perfect time and place to tell Glen." She said.

"Hailey is here?" He asked and Jessie nod.

"It's time babe. Hailey is 2 years old now. Holly can't hold it any more longer. She's feeling guilty since the time she found out she had hailey inside her and she couldn't tell Glen." Jessie said and he nod. He hand the baby to Jessie.

"I'll take a quick shower, we only have an hour to start." He said and she just nod.

Jessie followed him until they reached their dressing room.

Mark is happy to see their son, he get him from Jessie and Jessie help him out to prepare his clothes.

He wander around.

"Where's Glen?" He asked when he didn't see Glen either Holly.

"He's out, I think he's with Holly. The one he's dating, Jessie's best friend, right?" Mark said and been busy playing with Baby DJ

"Oh right." He said and head to the shower room.

-

"Do you want anything?" Glen asked Holly while they're walking the street since they still have an hour before the start.