Chapter 6

Happiness...

That's what Jessie can feel right now as she watch Danny and DJ sleeping next to each other, It feels like they're a real family.

Last night, she was talking to Danny everything, Danny is willing to adopt her son and willing to name him after him.

They will make him officially their son. She will re-arrange his certification of birth to make him O'Donoghue.

Danny have told her that he will talk to his family about the baby, and about their relationship...

Finally, she agreed to him that they will make it official.. Oh yes, they're officially together now.

She turn her back and get out of the room to prepare a breakfast, she need to hurry up for her rehearsal.

-

She wants to stay more with them but she need to leave now. She felt his lips on hers.

"Stop staring at me, baby. Your phone is keep on ringing." He said and she quickly push him to avoid his eye contact as she feel shy and get her phone.

"Come on, baby. I will take care of DJ, just go and see you later." Danny said and she sat on the couch next to him.

She kiss every part of DJ's face.

"Baby, we will be there later." Danny said which made her stop from what she's doing and glare at him.

"Oh no.. Don't look at me in that way." He continued. She rolled her eyes and kiss him on the lips, he kissed her back and shared the moment of happiness in just a period of time.

"Don't forget, what I have told you. Take a good care of him, be there at the right time if you don't want your girlfriend to be worried. Make sure that you will double check his seat belt at the back of your car before you drive to the arena and baby, drive slowly, you have my son in your hands." She said and he simply.

"Yes, Ma'am!" He said.

"Danny, I'm serious. Don't make him starve." She reminded him.

"Yes, mummy!" He said.

"Okay, I'll go now. Be on time, Daddy!" She said and get up.

Finally she leave the hotel with alisha and her manager to meet her team for their rehearsal.

-

Jessie left after an hour now and Danny is just staring at the sleeping infant in front of him for an hour as well.

He never like to do this, he never want to lie in front of Jessie but he already did and there is no turning back.

All he has to do is to be a responsible and take this chance to change himself..

No, no one should find out about his secret nor Jess.

He sighed and get up from the couch and grabbed his phone.

He dial a number and wait for the person to answer his call.

"Let's meet up once I flew back to U.K!" He said not even let the person to say a word and hung up, he then threw his phone on the couch and walk around the living room as he feel uncomfortable.

After a few minutes walking round and round he punched the wall and stay in his position facing the wall while his forehead touching it.

He then heard DJ crying, it might be because of the loud sound from punching the wall.

He make a milk and fed him.

He walk in Jessie's dressing room with the baby in her arms which made her smile bigger as she saw them. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

She didn't waste any time, she took her son from him and talk to him even though it's just an infant who could not understand anything yet.

"He missed you I guess." He state when Jess isn't talking to him. The baby got all of her attention.

"I missed him too." She responded not even looking at him. He just smiled a little bit, he'd never seen her like this before.

She truly love the baby she adopted, He never thought that Jessie will love this kid more than him.. Because it's too obvious that this baby got her heart.

How lucky him....

But at some point he do feel happy how she treat the baby even on the other side he felt scared... Scared of something.

The idea made him even more scared, he walked closer to her and hug them from her back and he close his eyes as he kiss her head.

He never want to be away from her one more time, he won't let anyone to separate him from her.

He'll do anything to make her stay in his arms and to make her his wife, to make this two his own family.

He take a look at the baby and he smiled for some reason but still felt some bitterness.

"Look how cute he is." She said, he can feel her happiness inside the room. He just smiled.

"Because her mummy is so gorgeous." He simply replied and his lips touches her cheek.

"Thank you my dear. Well his Dad is very handsome." She said and he felt her warm hand behind his hair.

"Thank you for giving me a chance." He said not even knowing what he is saying now.

"You deserved baby, I should be the one to thank you for chasing after me, for not giving up on me. Who knows if you just give up on me." She said, he held a little hand of the baby, and kiss him.

"You're such a little, baby. Be a good son." He said.

"Dad, of course he will. Because you will be the father he will grow up with, you will be a good father to him, right?" She said and she look at him. He smiled to her. His lips automatically touches her cheek. She turn around and he get the baby from her.

"I love you, Always remember." He said in a whisper.

"Did you drink wine?" She asked and he stay silent. She kiss his lips to confirm. "I can taste your lips, babe." She said.

"I just take one glass of wine." He replied. She rolled her eyes and smell his breath one more time. She get DJ back from him and called alisha to look after her baby for a while.

She face Danny once she get DJ out of her room.

"You drive all the way here with DJ in your car." She started. "And you dri-"

"Jess, it's just one glass." He said.

"Still. I don't care. Danny.." She couldn't even continue her words. She end up hugging him.

"Please don't you ever dare to do this again, I don't want to get angry to you." She said and pulled away. "Understand?" She said and Danny nod.

"Go and get him from alisha and stay here, I have to be on stage." She said and he nod.