Chapter 4

She took a deep breath, She doesn't know what to say to him that's why she didn't answer his call.

She left her phone inside the room and get out there with Baby DJ with her.

Peter just left coz he has to meet his girlfriend today.

She play with Baby DJ since she has nothing to do.

Baby DJ has blue eyes and he's so cute and so adorable kid. She loves her, She's lucky to found him, Since that day, she promised she'll take care of him.

--

A week after, she has to leave him to her mum and dad coz she has shows in some other places.

Today she has a show at Newport Seaclose Park and tomorrow she'll be at  London Hackney Marshes It's hard for her to be far away from her son but she need to work especially now it's her responsibility to raise her son and she needs to provide all his needs in the near future. She has to plan for his future as early as possible.

She loves him so much, And she's her son's only parent so she will do everything for him to make him happy.

At somehow thinking about planning for her son's future makes her happy, It motivates her all the time and gave her more inspirations to work hard for her and for her kid.

---

After her shows at Newport seaclose park and London Hackney Marshes for two nights, her manager gave her 24 hours break before she flew to Istanbul Turkey for her show there at Maçka Küçükçiftlik Park..

She chose to stay at her parents house than to stay at hotel, So that she can have time to play with her son and to sleep next to him.

So all day long she played with him and took care of him by her own and sleep next to him, She'll gonna miss him even though she'll be gone only for a week.

--

And the day of her flight to istanbul came, She has to leave her son again, She gave him a kiss.

"Mummy will be gone for a week, Okay, I'll be back soon. Please behave with your nan and grandpa, okay? Mummy will miss you., I love you DJ." She said and kiss him again one last time and hugged him tight. After that moment, she pass him to his mum.

"Mum, I'll leave, Please take care of him." She said and her mum nod. She hugged her even her dad and her manager help her to get in the car.

--

Her show at Maçka Küçükçiftlik Park in Istabul is done and she had so much fun, her fans was singing along with her.

After a meeting those fans, and chatting with few people and after the small party, finally she can rest now.

She took a quick shower before getting herself in her comfortable bed in one of the hotel here in istabul. She turned on her cellphone and her notifications gone wild, there are a lot of people, tagging her, mentioning her, tweeting her and etc in social media.She read some of them until a message from her sister appeared.

A picture of her little one is on her screen now. He's smiling while sleeping. She smiled and realized how much he miss him now.

After a few seconds of staring at Baby DJ's picture another message from her sister and this time it's a video.

30 Seconds of Baby DJ's video smiling while sleeping, She kiss the screen of her phone and smiled.

"Have a good night baby." She whispered even though she knew that her son wouldn't hear her.

She watch the video over and over again until she fell asleep.

Tomorrow is another show, She need more rest, so that she can give all of her best again in front of her fans in Belgrade Serbia Ušće Park