Chapter 8

He went back to L.A right away after he talked to Karl.

Only him and karl knows the secret that Jessie shouldn't find out.

Yes, he is keeping this secret to Jessie since she adopted the baby.

"Seems like you're in deep thoughts?" Glen stated and sat on his drum kit.

He sat on the chair and just shook his head.

"Just missing my girlfriend." He said, but it's true though.

"You are serious to adopt the baby?" Glen asked. Oh yes, as it said only two person knew about his secret with the baby, Obviously his mates has no idea either.

"Yeah, Jessie loves him too much, so we will." He said.

"Happy for you, So does that mean, you'll also live the same roof with her?" Glen asked, They're the only ones in the studio while waiting for mark to arrive.

"Yeah! So I can help her raise the baby. I'm looking for a house." He said and Glen nod. "By the way, how's your dating with Holly?" He asked all of a sudden.

It's been a while since they talk about it, He's still hoping that they're going to be okay, oh yes, he has no idea if Holly have told Glen about the baby, Means their daughter, Hailey.

"Still going on, We went to U.S for vacation just the two of us. We both are getting better." Glen said.

"She hasn't say yes?" He asked and Glen shook his head.

"Maybe, she's still thinking the right time." Glen said.

"When was the last time you date her?" He asked.

"A week ago? She's busy with her dance class so I cannot force her to date me each day or to come with me all the way to our tour.." He said.

"Does she know about your first born?" He asked and Glen nodded

"Of course, public knows, so she knew." He said. "Do you think it's one of the reason why she can't say yes, yet?" He asked and he's just staring at him. "Too hard to find someone to love when you're single Dad." Glen said in his sad tone.

"No, It's not. Look you have found Holly. She may not say yes yet, still you have her, She loves you too, maybe. She won't allow you to date her if she has no feelings for you." He said to cheer him up.

"I wish." Glen said.

"When are you going to see her again?" He asked and Glen look at him.

"She promised me to watch our show tomorrow night, she'll be here tomorrow at morning." Glen said and he nod.

"You fell for her?" He asked.

"So hard!" Glen said.

"Uhm... Mate?!" Glen look back at him. "What if you found out something from her, would you still love her?" He asked just a confirmation. "I just said, what if." He said.

"As long as she'll explain herself." Glen said.

"You won't hurt her?" He asked and Glen shook his head.

"I have no rights to hurt woman." Glen said. Oh, Glen is always Glen!

"Really? So you will never hurt Holly?" He said.

"You know me when I'm getting mad, I might walk away or talk to her trying to control my anger." He said and he nod. "I cannot see myself hurting, Holly. I can see my own self marrying her in the future." Glen said.

"You really fell." He said and laugh. He think for another question to know his mate.

"Uhm... Let's switch the situation, Example she's the one who has a child.. Since she accepted you, what if she has child what would you feel?" He asked hoping that Glen won't caught him by that.

"I would love it if she'll have my kid." Glen joked and laughed. "No, seriously, if she accepted me, why won't I? I'll do the same she did." Glen continued with his serious mode.

"You sure? You won't get mad?" He asked again.

"Explanation is important, but her love for me would be enough. As long as she loves me, I will accept her and the kid." Glen said. "Wait, why are you asking this?" Glen said.

"Does Jess have a kid and y--"

"Oh come on! You know that the baby with her is our adopted son." He said.

At somehow, It's good to ask this question, hoping that everything will be alright.

"Just kidding, I know. You know what? I even wish above that I have a child with Holly, I wish I had. She's the woman I wanted to build a family with." Glen said.

"So?" He said waiting for more.

"Nothing? Just wishing she'll say yes as much as possible, so that I can plan my proposal. I want a family with her." Glen said.

"Just wait, Mate. She might be finding the right time." He said and Glen nod, they both look at the door when it goes open and there they saw mark.

They greet each other and will start the rehearsal sooner as Rod and Ben arrived.

He excused himself and get out of the studio and call someone.

"I have the record in my hand, You should listen right away once I send you." He said on the other line.

"Did he say something that will disappoint me?" The person from the other line asked.

"You will love everything he said, Hols. I swear, Just prepare for tomorrow." He said, It's holly on the other line.

"Thanks, Dan!" Holly said

"I'm always willing to help, Hols. I wish you could tell him about Hailey tomorrow." He said.

"I know, I was so scared that's why I couldn't tell him, I've changed my mind that time that's why I didn't have Hailey with me when we go on vacation, I was so scared." She said.

"It's okay, Hols. He can understand once you tell him. Now just calm down and wait for the record and it's up to you if tomorrow is the time for Glen to find out about Hailey." He said.

"I will Danny. Thank you for helping me. I wish he won't get mad." Holly said

"Do you want me to give you a tip?" He said

"What it is then?" Holly asked.

"Do you want? But okay, Give him a kiss on the lips once you arrived." He said and he heard holly laughed from the other line. "What's funny?" He asked.

"I always do that to him, Danny so no need to tell me, I always kiss him whenever we'll see each other." She said.

"Oh really? Did he ask you to?" He asked.

"Nope, I did and he get used to it." She said.

"Reason?" He asked.

"For him to love me more, because I want him so bad, so it won't be hard once I tell him." She said and he nod though she cannot see him.

"Another tip, make it sure that only the two of you in the room, if you want to tell him while Hailey is with you two, then it's much better, and never forget to lock the door, make it sure you have the key so he cannot walk out until you sort everything out. Because he might walk away.." He said

"I'll put that in mind, Dan. Thank you so much." Holly said.

"Everything for you and my mate, of course for Hailey as well." He said and they said they're farewell on the phone.

He smile from ears to ears going back to their studio room. Helping Holly for his mate to find out about his own kid is a good feeling to feel.