Chapter 1: S

Author's P.O.V.

<flashback on their college years..>

'Jungkook!' A grinning Jimin was fast approaching the gloomy bunny boy..

'Hey...' He sighed as he embraced the smaller's waist and buried his face on its tummy..

'W-what's wrong baby?? Did something happened while I'm away??'

'Jiminie, I have something important to tell you...' The said boy looked up to him and flashes a deep hurt in his face..

'Kookie, what's going on??'

'Jiminie, I.... I'm going to be a dad soon.. I-I know you're mad at me for cheating on you, but it didn't mean anything!! I was drunk and.... /sighs/ JIMINIE, I have to take responsibility of my actions... M-my parents wanted me to marry the mother of my kid and have a normal life..'

Jimin can't hide the fact that he was hurt... That the only guy he wished to be with is no longer his.. It's true that guys have urges, but to think that Jungkook had sex with a girl and not a guy, IT WAS MORE HURTFUL THAT BREAKING UP WITH HIM WITHOUT REASON..

So, before he could slap the poor guy infront of him, he collected himself and smiled weakly..

'It's been a privilege to be called yours even in just a few months.. I'm sorry if I haven't gave you the only gift that a lover must give.. I'm sorry for being the reason why you became a father.. I'm sorry for hurting you, Jeon Jungkook.. /wipes his tears/ I'm sorry if I'm not enough.. Forgive me, baby..'

And with that, he cupped his cheeks and kissed his now ex-boyfriend's forehead before saying, 'Be a good father to him or her.. Be a good husband to your wife too.. They are now your family and I'm pretty sure that they will love you too.. /sighs/ Even if it's hard for both of us, we need to do this.. /bit his lower lip/ Goodbye Jeon..'

*****************************

<Present day..>

Jimin suddenly woke up with a headache due to the amount of alcohol they took on his best friend's birthday party.. It's been a long time since the two had a great time together after having a tight schedule.. Besides, they are both single, so why not flirt with other guys right??

Jimin stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up after scaring himself infront of the mirror..

'Why do I have to remember that part of my life? HE'S GONE OKAY?? HE DOESN'T NEED YOU ANYMORE, JIMIN.. STOP ACTING LIKE A COLLEGE STUDENT AND BE A MAN FOR ONCE.. YOU AND JEON WASN'T DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER, SO FORGET HIM..' He scolded himself for being such a pussy and even slapped himself hard to wake his senses.. This is reality..

************************************

Jimin was now working as a freelance patissier on his and Taehyung's online shop.. They are making birthday cakes, wedding cakes (which Jimin is usually bitter while assembling it's layers) and even simple pastries which kids loved.

'Ji, we have another set of orders.. 1500 cupcakes for the birthday party of Jeon Jungmin.. The client wanted it as a souvenir treat for the guests.. Should I accept it or Nah??' Taehyung smiled while checking their website.

'1500?? Seriously?? When is it needed??'

'On Saturday.. Ji, I still haven't accepted their deal.. We can always turn them down..' He said while looking at the latter with such worried eyes. 'You've been very busy since this online shop started.. I don't wanna see you dead after forcing yourself on these orders..'

Jimin sighed while looking at the said request.. Even if he was a skilled patissier, 1500 cupcakes wasn't that easy to do.. He even considered turning it down, yet a part of him told him not to do it.. So, instead of listening to his other thoughts, he clicked the accept button and smiled.

'I'll do it, Tae.. It's for us..'

'But Ji, this is too much!! I can't let you overwork yourself again!!' He pouts.

'But I have too.. I need to pay for your tuition fee this semester and I can't let you stop just because of financial problems.. /cupped his cheeks/ You're my only family now, Tae.. Don't worry about me.. I'll do it! /smiles/ You and Hobi-hyung will help me decorate and deliver right??'

'/nods/ Ofcourse we will!!!'

'Good.. Now, come on.. We need to buy more ingredients for our orders.. Don't you dare eat my dark chocolates again..' Jimin warned, yet he still smiling.

'Promise, I won't!'