❦ pip x reader - kindhearted ❦

"(Y/n)!" My manager said while running over excitedly. I stared at her for a few seconds while she smiled like a crazy person.

"...Yeah?" I furrowed my brows. I could tell something was up. My manager was never this happy unless some great deal or publicity stunt happened.

"Guess what?!" She said clasping her hands and staring at me like a happy puppy. I groaned and looked at her. I did not want to guess.

"What is it this time? Do you want me to go out with some random kid again? If that's the case, then no. I'm fucking sick of that." I rolled my eyes. I knew what she was going to say.

"No, but even better! We're going to have a drawing with a bunch of high schoolers in a small town in a Colorado. And whoever wins get to model with the one and only (Y/n) (L/n) for a week!" I scoffed. She stared at me with angry eyes.

"Why do you always do this stuff without my permission?! I just want to have a life like any other normal high schooler!" I yelled as she scoffed herself. She walked over and pointed her finger at me.

"Hey! I am your mother, I get to make these choices in case you make the wrong ones!" She frowned. I sighed and gave her a hug.

"Sorry, it's just last time we did something like this I got lied to and had to go out with a crazy fan. And let me tell you, I almost got raped!"

-

"Ah, (Y/n)! So glad you could make it!" The host of the TV show I was on said. I smiled and shook her hand. "So today is the drawing for names, correct?" I sat down and nodded.

"Yep, and I honestly can't wait to meet the lucky winner! My manager chose it to be a small school in a tiny town called South Park that's located in Colorado." she smiled and nodded.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?" She raised a brow and smiled while looking into the camera. I chuckled as she brought in the box with the names. I put my hands together and rubbed them, then sticking them into the box. I slowly dig my hand around until I picked a final one. I looked at the name and smiled.

"Pip Pirrup," the paper said.

People cheered.

-

"You get to meet your fan today!" Mom said while she unpacked her things. We were staying in a motel, and I have to admit that it's not the greatest thing, but it's better than nothing.

"Yay," I said, voice filled with sarcasm.

"Honey, be happy!" she patted my back. I looked at her.

"Well, it's a boy, that's for sure. And what if he wants to do some weird things like the last guy?" She shook her head and laughed.

"No, trust me, hun, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." She said and looked at her watch. "Now, go and get ready, we have to leave soon."

I got dressed in nice clothes and did my hair and makeup nicely. We got a taxi and drove to where we were going to surprise the fan: his school. I had put a hood over my head so no one could recognize me, which worked pretty well.

It was now lunch time for these teens, so we were going to the cafeteria. Plus, I was hungry, so I'd be eating here. We entered and the principal rushed over to us.

"You're here to see Pip, correct?" she asked and whispered. I nodded quickly. "Are you sure you don't want to pick another student? A better one?" I scoffed. It sounded as she treated this boy below the others.

"Of course I'm sure." I said, tone full of sass. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the microphone from her hands. I walked up to an empty space and called for this boy. "Where is Pip Pirrup?" I asked. People looked at me for a few seconds and went back to talking. A tiny blond-haired-boy who was sitting alone raised his hand. I smiled and walked over to him.