❦ terrance & phillip x reader - pictures ❦

"(Y/n), since were only visiting for a week I want you to go out and explore! Your friends would've loved to be in your place, right here in Canada. Now, I'm only asking you to go out for a few hours, go explore! Go meet some new people!" My mom sighed and we both walked out of the hotel.

"But, mom, I don't feel well." I lied, trying to put on my best 'sick-face', which obviously didn't work. My mom knew me too well.

"(Y/n), go now. If you don't, I will take your phone away." She said in a serious tone while crossing her arms. "Go on now, you have your camera and take some pictures, and make it last. And just try to have some fun. You aren't allowed back in the hotel until," she looked at her wrist, "until it's six. So I suggest you better find something to do." She wandered off.

I huffed and crossed my arms. I didn't wanna be here the first place. It was cold as frick and I just wanted to sleep. I wasn't in the mood to take pictures, and I'm pretty sure I was actually sick. I don't give a shit if my other friends would love to be in my position, I was freezing my ass off.

I got to a little lake with a few benches and sat down and started taking pictures of the sunset. It was pretty yes, but IM STILL FREEZING MY ASS OFF. I sighed and rolled my eyes and wandered around a bit until I came to fence which parted this place from the mountains. I grabbed my camera and took picture of the sunset. Each picture was more beautiful than the last.

I got down on one knee and took more pictures of the mountains that were on the other side of the fence. The fence had a few rips and holes, along with a sign that said, 'Keep Out', which was a bit torn up too. You could tell this place was old and used or maybe even is a hang out for people. There were cigarettes and bottles everywhere. This place was beautiful, yet trashy.

I sat down on a large rock and started looking through the pictures I took earlier. The pictures were more beautiful each time I took a look.

"Are you kidding me, there's another fucking teenager here." I heard a voice say, clearly with an accent. I looked around until my eyes landed upon two boys leaning against the fence, smoking cigarettes.

"Excuse me?" I asked, not getting what he was talking about. "I'm not a teenager, I'm actually in college. So thank you." I placed my camera down and stared at the two (handsome) males. I crossed my arms while inhaling the toxic scent of the tobacco.

"You aren't from here, huh?" The boy with the blond hair and blue shirt with a big 'P' on it said, still smoking the cigarette. He put his hands in his pockets and stared at me, along with his other good looking friend with black hair and a red shirt with a big 'T' on it.

I know I knew these two boys from somewhere.

"Well, no. I'm just visiting with my mom. She told me she wanted me out, so here I am, taking pictures." I looked up at the sky and it was darker than before, and quite beautiful. I grabbed my camera and took a few more pictures. The more it was dark, the more it had become beautiful.

The two just stared at me in silence while smoking their cigarettes.

"You two shouldn't smoke. It harms the environment, and most importantly, yourselves." I said quietly while looking through my pictures.

Then it came to me. Those two boys were Terrance and Phillip, Canada's most popular tv stars. I looked up at them and my eyes widened. They both smirked at me while I blushed.

"You both are Terrance and Phillip, correct?" I smiled at the memory of me watching them when I was younger. I had eventually stopped watching them, growing out of the habit. "You two were my favorites growing up. Hell, I even had a crush on you both." I chuckled sadly at the nostalgia. "The good days," I whispered.

"Can we see the pictures?" Terrance asked, and I nodded. I showed them a few pictures from the lake, then from over here. These pictures were mesmerizing.

"Quite lovely," Phillip whispered, exhaling out his smoke. I exhaled too, letting some stress fall from my shoulders.

"(Y/n)," I let out, sitting on the floor. They stared at me in a bit of amusement, and I smiled a small smile. "My name, it's (Y/n)." I exhaled in, letting a relaxing smile over my face. I breathed in the cold winter air, letting it fill through my lungs.

We all sat there for a while, taking in the rest of the beautiful sunset and all staying quiet. No one spoke a word until I realized I should probably leave.

"Well," I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "I better get going, and expect me to come tomorrow." I said quietly, listening to the sound of the cricket's chirping. I walked over to Phillip and kissed him on the cheek, doing the same with Terrance.

I was excited to come back for the next six days, seeing the two boys smoking while talking some beautiful pictures.

E N D ...

(edited October 12, 2018)