❦ kenny x male!reader - fake stripper ❦

"Happy Birthday, Ken!" Kyle said to his now eighteen year old friend. All the guys cheered as Kenny took a drink of beer. Everyone cheered for Kenny as they chanted 'Chug! Chug!'

"We got a surprise for you!" Stan, Cartman, and Kyle looked at each other mischievously. Everyone continued to party as Kenny wondered what the surprise was.

"What is it?" The whispered some things to themselves.

"It's almost here, just wait. You'll love it." Stan said. Kenny shrugged and continued to drink some more beer. Just then, the doorbell rang.

"There it is," They whispered to each other. Cartman rushed to the door to reveal a male with short (or long) (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. He was wearing a pizza uniform and he looked bored.

"Pizza?" Kenny asked, disappointed.

"Geez, you should be excited." The pizza guy, known as (Y/n), said. It was on a tag on his shirt.

"Is he the stripper you ordered?!" Stan when Kyle whispered to Cartman.

"Well, it must be! I told them this was going to be a dude's party! And besides, free pizza, and no one ordered it." Cartman said while he shrugged. Kyle and Stan glared at him and turned to the pizza boy and Kenny.

"We got you a stripper!" Both Stan and Kyle said. Everyone stared at the pizza boy, who had no idea what was going on. He was only here to deliver pizza.

"What?!" Kenny and (Y/n) both yelled.

"Y-yeah, a dude stripper. After all, this is a no-girls-allowed party!" Stan grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and pulled him in.

"I don't get paid enough to do this," (Y/n) muttered to himself. He shrugged and began to play along.

"Wooh!" Kyle and Stan cheered. Kenny once again shrugged and patted on his lap. (Y/n) stared at him for a second before shrugging himself and taking his shirt off, one to reveal a six pack. Kenny looked amused as (Y/n) began to rub his lower half on Kenny's. Everyone began to cheer, except Craig and Tweek. Craig had covered Tweek's innocent eyes.

"Fuck," Kenny grunted as he began to feel something start to rise. (Y/n) became wide eyed, but began to rub harder. This was probably the first time he liked working as a pizza guy.

"You two should go to the other room," Kyle suggested, wiggling his brows. They both shrugged. As (Y/n) was walking in front of Kenny, he was staring at (Y/n)'s butt.

As they entered a room, Kenny took off his jacket and shirt, pushing (Y/n) on the bed. (Y/n) stared at Kenny and bit his lip, pulling Kenny toward him. (Y/n) started to quietly moan as Kenny bit his lip.

"You're so hot," (Y/n) grunted as Kenny started kissing his neck. Kenny then smirked and started to nibble on his neck, making him grunt louder.

"My turn," (Y/n) said and smirked as he got on his knees. Kenny then started to grunt so loud, leaving everyone in the other room shocked.

"I thought that he was the stripper!" Cartman, Stan, and Kyle all stared at each other.

"I guess he really was a pizza guy," Kyle said and sighed.

"So what are we gonna do with the real strippers?" Cartman asked. "I didn't pay a lot of money to have useless strippers!" Cartman glared at them.

"I dunno, just have fun with them." Stan said, smirking and walking over to one.

E N D ...

(edited November 14, 2018)