This city just got crazier

a/n: Courtney's still wearing the same outfit

a/n: Courtney's still wearing the same outfit. If you didn't guess from the ending of the last update, this is a crossover. I only own Courtney and Julia.

Song: Ain't no rest for the wicked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third p.o.v: 

Ahh, Gotham city. A city where no one would even consider the possibility that it could go crazier. Then again, Gotham has never had a loose Moriarty. 

 This certain Moriarty is itching for action and is unsupervised. Two words which should never be in a sentence together. However, without them you wouldn't have a story, now would you.

Courtney Moriarty strolls down the street, occasionally getting weird looks. A permanent smirk is plastered onto her face as if to say my clothes are waterproof and yours aren't.

Just as she expected, she wasn't bored for long.  A scream echoes from an ally and the game begins. The scream came from a woman in her early twenties, and she obviously had been in choir since high school. However, she wasn't in trouble. No, for she had just found a body. 

All this our detective knew before she even entered the ally. Without a second thought she turned into the alley, pulling out her Scotland Yard badge.

"Courtney Moriarty, Scotland Yard. I want you to call the police and tell them a detective is already on the scene. " Her irish accent clashes against the woman's american one. 

"Umm sure." 

Courtney's intelligent sea foam green eyes scan the body as she drops down by it. The man was around 5'8 and weighing around 150 pounds. 

The ground had quickly fading imprints of wet shoes, two pairs, meaning he was followed. Except he didn't seem to be running. The footsteps didn't seem to be at full stride. In Courtney's mind palace, the sandy haired guy was lead into an alley, a gun held to his back. 

But who was guy number two? Carefully she grasped his left arm, inspecting the bruised wrist. Wasn't the Joker left handed? Nervously Cortney bit her bottom lip, turning over the body. As if the universe was confirming her fears, an unnaturally wide smile painted his face. Why all that trouble to gas someone?