One last night

(a/n: Sorry I haven't updated in forever

(a/n: Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I just had writers block. This takes place after Rose went 'home' with tentwo. Happy (early) Valentine's day!) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's p.o.v:

"Whoa, where the bloody hell do you two think you're going?" I demand as I chase after the Doctor and my ginger friend. "If you two think I'm going to let you two travel the universe without a companion, then you two really are crazy."

"I told you she would notice." Julia mutters into the Doctor's ear, standing on her tippy toes so she can reach. 

"You both know what happens when you're alone. You get dark and moody. This family only has room for one edgy teen. Just give me some time to pack." I scold.

 ------------------------------------------------------------time skip-----------------------------------------------------

With a little help from Mycroft, I had located the motel Sherlock was staying. I pushed a strand of blonde hair from my wig out of my face.

 My eyes scan the door. I could tell the door opened inwards and had been slammed against the wall several times, no doubt because of Sherlock.

I before I even had the chance to knock on the door, Sherlock opened it. 

"Hmm...Hello.''Sherlock mutters before softly kissing me and pulling me inside.

"Hi." I breathe out as I discard my wig onto a desk. "So I was thinking we could binge watch Gotham..."

"Quartz..." Sherlock starts before I cut him off.

"I love how you act like you've got a choice." My voice rings out as I pull him towards the t.v. "I brought popcorn! No deductions tonight..." This got several complaints from Sherlock and a chuckle from me.

I swear sometimes I am the only thing keeping him alive. I try to make sure he gets enough sleep and food.

To my disappointment, Sherlock shut the t.v. off after the third episode. I open my mouth to complain when Sherlock leeps up and holds out his hand.

"Fancy a dance? I'm bored.'' Sherlock complains and I grab his hand, standing up.

"I would love to." We swayed back and forth slowly to soft music. Our feet move in sink as I slowly hum along.

''You know what this reminds me of?" Sherlock asks as he spins me.

"Prom. The year was 2004. Am I correct?" I answer after a second.

''As always,my dear. Remember how we pretended to be dating to prove to Andrew Griffin wrong?" Sherlock chuckles.

"How could I forget? He was so pissed off. Plus, we did pretend to be dating for two years. And look at us now." I reply with a smirk.

"Indeed. Look at us now."