Special Epilogue || The Reception 💍

(TLA's note: walang nagrequest ng special epilogue o nung kung anong churva --pero I just don't want to end this without giving justice or any clear explanation on how vernon cope up with his complications. This story is not just for joshua and ceska, that's what I realized kasi I added the characters pero hindi makatarungan yung roles nila and hindi ako makatulog /pina-OA na term / because my friend told me how not so makatarungan yung nangyari kay vernon and she keeps asking me what the hell happened to him after what mina just did. And don't worry because I really need it for my story. So.. this is dedicated to you my unexpected reader / supporter. cuddlingbanana )

💍💍

This Special epilogue is entitled..

"The Bestfriend"

As I sat down on the last row, because seriously speaking I really hate the crowd

As I sat down on the last row, because seriously speaking I really hate the crowd. I hate attention and stuff that includes interaction with other co-human. And for a record, somi just left me here because we just had an argument on where we'll gonna sit, and there she is on the front row..frowning because of disappointment. She's really cute though and I'm starting to like this kind of peace because she's not beside me now. Not that I really like it without her but I love her, sometimes you'll just gonna need that peace so you can quiet down your thoughts. Because you know, she keeps on teasing me for crying on ceska and josh' vows earlier and telling me that 'baka kasi mahal mo pa kaya naiiyak ka.. kasi nasasaktan ka pa rin.' And I'm here telling her how wrong she was kasi hindi ba pwedeng masaya lang ako para sa kaibigan ko? Besides, she's like my sister disregarding those thoughts na may gusto pa ako sa kanya. Pero may ugali rin kasi 'tong si somi, she'll tease me about my previous feelings for ceska and then mamaya mananahimik na sya ibig sabihin nagtatampo sya, sa una it's just for fun pero sa totoo lang hinuhuli lang nya ko. And to tell you the truth about her, syempre I'm pissed off kaya hindi ko papatulan pero she'll take it as a yes kasi nga 'silence means yes.' And here we go again with that argument, minsan kasi kailangan nalang magtiwala and for my side, Umintindi kasi alam kong naghahanap lang ng lambing yang babaeng yan. Pero sa ngayon, I need first to enjoy this peace.

And there they are, the most awaited guests of this celebration. The happily wedded couple; ceska and joshua while holding hands. I still can't believe on how they managed to make it this far. It still surprises me that these people whom I just met in the same club as me during our junior highschool is now officially married. These dorks who faced long distance relationship for one year and broke up for another year after that, got back together again and then just a year after they graduated- he already proposed to her and now, they're making their way onto the front.. smiling and looking so happy . It had been so rough for the both of them but look, there they are. They proved to me how powerful love could get and that destiny really is real.

So we just finished our foods and the couple is now greeting their visitors, taking pictures and talking to them unstoppable. And guess what, somi's chit-chatting with my sister, sofia. She didn't even bother to even took a glance on me, how nice. This thoughts are making me thirsty, I gotta go something to drink.