【 Episode 】10

Start from the beginning

She's laughing, so everything's going well... she breathed, closing her eyes.

"Oh my, I'm sorry about that!" the woman gasped as she composed herself, waving her hands in front of herself. "It's just, your introduction was so adorable! You remind me of my baby brother!"

"Baby brother?" Soyeon perked up, her interest piqued. I wonder what kind of a person he is...

The woman grinned, nodding jovially.

"Yes! My precious, adorable Yeol-ah!" she swooned, her face flushing just the slightest. It was clear that she greatly adored her younger brother.

Suddenly, she gasped.

"Oh! Speaking of him..." she began, taking out a piece of paper. Handing it over to Soyeon with a smile, she bounced giddily in place. "...The piece I want to commission is actually for him!"

Soyeon stared at the cheerful woman in surprise, her grip on the paper trembling. "H-huh? For your brother?" she stuttered, her heat beating faster for some unknown reason. What the...?

The woman nodded, completely oblivious to Soyeon's change in demeanor. "Yes! All of the details are in the paper, so please look at them when you have the time, okay?" She then looked down at her quartz watch, gasping.

"Oh dear, I'm going to be late! Good bye!"

"Uh wait! Miss—"

Soyeon closed her eyes as the woman blew past her, the rest of her words dying in her mouth. "—ah... Never mind." she sighed wearily.

Shrugging her tense shoulders, she walked over to an island of gray leather couches, plopping down on closest one. Letting out a sigh, she crossed her legs, bringing her gaze down to the paper.

 Letting out a sigh, she crossed her legs, bringing her gaze down to the paper

...Oh, so her name is Park Yoora. Soyeon thought, nodding absentmindedly. Now, where was I...?

?