Concert

It was a busy backstage as usual. The staff walking around checking the equiptment, make up artist making the 7 guys look amazing, Army singing Spring Day while waiting for the concert to start.

All members of Bangtan are on the same room but you can feel the tension because of the little arguement that happened a while back.   

Jimin was looking for Jin and found him in one corner looking distressed "Jin Hyung, have you talked to Tae already?". Hearing the concern in Jimin's voice Jin gave him a sweet smile "I need to give him some space for now, maybe we can talk after the concert".

Jimin still very worried gave him a thumbs up and decided to look for Tae, this time ready to cheer him up and convince to talk to Jin.

"Hey Tae, I know you are still affected about what happened. But i also know that by not talking to Jin hyung you are hurting yourself more" Tae look up and Jimin can see that he is getting teary eyed.

Tae, gathering all his might to not show emotions, looked down again "It is not the best time, Jimin. I am not ready to talk to him yet".

Suddenly, one of the staff yelled "Attention everyone, we are about to start in 10 minutes!"

While waiting to come up on stage, Tae was secretly looking at Jin and his somber expression is making his heart ache. He looks like he is in some deep thoughts and Tae knows that Jin was thinking about what happened earlier. He looks sad, really sad.

Tae was feeling guilty for making Jin feel this way, he started to feel his cheeks getting hot and his eyes waters.. he was about to cry. Namjoon noticed this immediately and came up to Tae "I know this is hard for you, i know how much he means to you. We will settle this later i promise, but for now lets focus on ARMY and how we can make this night special for them". Tae nodded and finally calmed himself when Namjoon gave him a hug.