197 [Infinity War]

MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DO NOT READ THIS

Thanos and his Children - Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian - attack the Asgardian ship in search of the Space Stone, which is housed in the Tessaract that Loki had stolen before Asgard's destruction. With Thanos already possessing the Power Stone after decimating Xandar, Thanos' army swiftly defeats the Asgardians. After a futile counter-attack from the Hulk, Loki offers the Tessaract to Thanos in exchange for Thor's life - only to get himself killed when Thanos anticipates Loki's attempt to betray him. Heimdall uses the power of the Bifrost to send Hulk to Earth before Glaive kills him. Thanos and his Children then depart just as the ship self-destructs, leaving a mourning Thor behind.

Hulk crash lands at the Sanctum Sanctorum and is reverted back to Bruce Banner, who informs Stephen Strange and Wong about Thanos' impending arrival. Strange and Banner retrieve Tony Stark and brief him about the Infinity Stones and Thanos. Peter Parker and Yulia Maximoff see the large space ship from their school bus. After Ned causes a distraction, Peter and Yulia escape the bus and suit up. Maw and Obsidian arrive in New York to retrieve the Time Stone from Strange, and Stark, Strange, Wong, Peter Parker and Yulia Maximoff confront them as Banner is unable to transform into the Hulk, who had been traumatized by his defeat from Thanos. Maw incapacitates and captures Strange; Stark, Parker and Yulia pursue his spaceship while Wong stays behind to protect the Sanctorum and Banner contacts the rest of the Avengers.

In Scotland, Wanda Maximoff and Vision, who has the Mind Stone in his forehead, are ambushed by Midnight and Glaive, but Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff and Sam Wilson fend them off. They decide to seek shelter in the Avengers Facility in New York, where they meet James Rhodes. Vision proposes that Maximoff destroy the Stone in his forehead to keep Thanos from retrieving it at his expense. Rogers suggests that they travel to Wakanda to remove the Stone.

Meanwhile, Thor is rescued by the Guardians of the Galaxy, who had heard the Asgardian ship's distress call. Thor guesses that Thanos would be after the Reality Stone, which is in the possession of the Collector in Knowhere, but decides to retrieve a new weapon from the Dwarven planet of Nidavellir. Rocket and Groot decide to go with Thor to Nidavellir, while Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax and Mantis travel to Knowhere. In Knowhere, Thanos ambushes the Guardians, having already retrieved the Reality Stone, and captures Gamora. Thanos reveals that he knows that Gamora already knows the location of the Soul Stone after prying information from a tortured Nebula. Nebula escapes and signals the remaining Guardians to meet her in Titan. Thanos and Gamora travel to the planet of the Soul Stone, where Red Skull, the Stone's keeper, informs him that the Stone can be retrieved by sacrificing someone he truly loves. Despite his reluctance, Thanos tearfully throws Gamora to her death, which grants him the Soul Stone.

Stark, Parker and Yulia Maximoff rescue Strange after throwing Maw out of the ship. The four decide to confront Thanos on Titan, where they meet Quill, Drax and Mantis and form a plan to remove Thanos' gauntlet. Thanos teleports to Titan, where the group manage to subdue him. Quill and Nebula, who arrived on Titan during the battle, deduce that Gamora is dead; an enraged Quill retaliates at Thanos, breaking the group's hold on Thanos. Thanos defeats the group, and Strange decides to surrender the Time Stone to save Stark. Thanos retrieves the Time Stone and departs Titan.

Thor, Rocket and Groot arrive at an abandoned Nidavellir, where Eitri informs them that Thanos forced the Dwarves to create his gauntlet; in return, Thanos killed all the Dwarves except for Eitri. The four create Stormbreaker, an axe that serves as Thor's new weapon and grants him the power of the Bifrost. Meanwhile, the Avengers arrive in Wakanda and task Shuri to safely extract the Mind Stone from Vision. Thanos' Outrider army arrives and begins attacking Wakanda, and the Avengers alongside the united Wakandan armies led by King T'Challa mount a defense against the attacking armies. Glaive infiltrates Shuri's lab and attacks Vision. The Outriders begin overwhelming the defending armies before Thor, Rocket and Groot arrive to help the Avengers. Midnight, Obsidian and Glaive are killed, but Thanos arrives for the Mind Stone. Maximoff destroys the Mind Stone alongside Vision to prevent Thanos from retrieving it, but Thanos uses the Time Stone to reverse time and pry out the Mind Stone from Vision - killing him in the process. Thor attacks Thanos with Stormbreaker, but Thanos survives, snaps his fingers with the gauntlet before teleporting away.

Thanos' goal of eradicating half of all life in the universe comes to fruition as people begin disintegrating; those include Bucky, Groot, Parker, Yulia, Quill, Strange, T'Challa, Wilson, Drax, Mantis and Wanda.
Yulia, crying, disintegrates as she tries to run towards Peter, but his back is turned to her and he does not see her. Peter slowly tells Stark that he "doesn't feel so good" before asking where Yulia has gone. Parker dies in Tony's arms.
On Wakanda, only Rogers, Thor, Banner, Romanoff, James Rhodes, Rocket, Okoye and M'Baku remain of the heroes. On Titan, only Nebula and Stark are left alive. Thanos awakens fully healed in another planet and watches the sunset, satisfied at having achieved his ultimate goal.

In a post-credits scene, the world is in chaos as people begin dissolving into nothing. Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury and Deputy Director Maria Hill are among those killed, but Fury manages to send a final distress to Captain Marvel before his death.

[like the last movie, most of this is from imdb, I just added in Blue Shadow]