21 [Skype Call]

Skype: Anna💜💜 is calling

Accept   Decline

"Hey Anna," Claire said as soon as the video connected and her best friend's face appeared on her laptop screen.

"I would be annoyed that you haven't called me but I'm guess you've been busy on set," Anna quipped in her usual, bubbly voice.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that, it's been really long hours, especially now that we're abroad."

Anna paused a moment before demanding, "So, you and Tom, tell me everything!"

Claire laughed at her friend's enthusiasm and began talking.

"Remember him from that summer in London?" He hasn't changed much, not in the ways that matter. He's awkward and dorky and funny and adorable and when we're on set he's always making me laugh. He's been helping me memorize my lines and it's been really nice,"

"Okay, that's great and all but those tweets? That Instagram post of his last night?"

"Oh...yeah. My tweet was about him, I don't know about his...um and last night? Basically I wasn't filming yesterday so I went to the ballet studios and took class, and then about an hour after I got back to the hotel, Tom showed up and asked if we could hang out."

"Aaaaaaaand..." Anna prodded, giggling a little as she saw Claire blushing furiously.

"And so we decided to watch Captain America -"

"The first one?"

"Yeah, you know that one is my favorite. We got room service pizza and then we ended up watching The Winter Soldier as well but we fell asleep before the end..." Claire trailed off, remembering the feeling of Tom's arms, strong from training and boxing, wrapped around her as she slept.

"Wait, you guys feel asleep!? Like, in the the same bed or..." Anna exclaimed, nearly jumping up from her seat.

"Same bed..." Claire mumbled, a little embarrassed.

"Ohhhh my god! You guys are adorable! Are you going to finally go on a date now?" Claire laughed at her best friend's excitement.

"One step at a time An, and I don't know if he likes me like that at all..."

"Bullshit, did you even see his Instagram post!? He likes you just as much as you like him, maybe more."

"I don't know An..."

"You've gotta be blind to think he doesn't like you, besides, how could he not like you, you're amazing!"

"Aw thanks Anna," That was one thing Claire had always loved about Anna, she always tried to make others happy.

The two girls talked a little longer, discussing Anna's movie and made plans for Anna to come visit in San Fransisco after they both finished filming.