114: [Interviews]

Tom, Claire and Zendaya are all having a day of solo interviews in London.

Interviewer 1: Hi Claire! It's so nice to meet you!

CN: Hi, it's great to be here!

1: You weren't included on the press tour for Civil War, so we have some questions from your time on your first movie as well as this one.

CN: Okay, cool.

1: Were you a Marvel fan before you joined the franchise?

CN: Yes, absolutely! Actually, one of my first conversations with Tom was about the second Iron Man movie, which had just come out.

1: So you knew Tom back in 2010?
The interviewer knew the answer but wanted to get a response from Claire so the internet would have a clear answer to the question everyone had been asking when Claire first became known in the MCU

CN: Yeah, we had some mutual friends and I was in London for a ballet program.

1: Cool, so it must have been nice to see him again when you got to the set of Civil War?

CN: yeah, it's was great.

1: Okay, so Spiderman is your second movie, did this one feel any different from the first?

CN: Well, I still don't really know what I'm doing exactly, *awkward giggle* but I was definitely more comfortable being around all the crew and staff all the time. I never realized how many people it takes to film movies!

1: And how was it working with a new director?

CN: They're both amazing people and know exactly what they want and how to get it out of you, and I really appreciated that this movie was much more grounded and set pretty far from the whole superhero thing.

1: So are you saying you didn't like filming Civil War?

CN: No, not at all! I'm still pretty new to screen acting, and I'm really looking to do as many different things as possible. It's amazing to be able to have the opportunity to do the big, almost supernatural, hero fighting to a movie set in high school all within the same general story arc.

1: Yeah, I could see that, thanks for explaining. Well, that's all we have time for, thank you Claire!

The Interviewer and Claire shook hands before the cameras stopped filming.

Interviewer 2: Hi Claire! How are you?

CN: I'm pretty good, thanks for asking. How about yourself?

2: I'm doing well, thank you. Now, I'm sure you're going to be getting tons of questions about the movie during the next few weeks and well,  it's Marvel, so there's not many answers *laughs a little* So, we're going to just ask you questions about yourself.

CN: Okay *nervous laugh*

2: So, you're pretty young right?

CN: Yep, I turned 19 last week. *big smile on Claire's face*

2: Oh wow! So how old were you during the filming?