"You would do that for me? I don't want to be a burden or anything..." I grabbed a hold of his cheeks,

"You're not a burden, Ashton. I swear, you need to get that into your head. I love having you around." I patted Ashton's cheek and he smiled shyly.

"Okay." I chewed on my lip, staring down at Ashton.

"So you'll stay?" Ashton smiled a bit, as if the thought was enough to make him smile, but he looked conflicted.

"I really want to stay, but my uncle will kill me if I just move out. I don't even have my stuff." Ashton frowned, and I felt my happiness deflate a little. I hadn't thought of any faults in having Ashton live with me.

"But if you sneak your stuff back to my place, then you won't have to live with him anymore." I pouted.

Ashton shrugged, "I guess I'll pack up my things and go when he's not home." He buried his face in his hands and sighed, and I felt guilty for making him feel stressed out about this.

"You don't have to go through with this if you don't want too... I mean, I just thought-" Ashton quietly stopped me, tentatively putting his sweater-covered hand on mine.

"I didn't mean to make it seem like I didn't want to stay here, it's just-I felt a little overwhelmed for a moment, that's all." I was about to reply back, but my cheeks heated up a bit when I saw he didn't move his hand off of mine. Ashton must've noticed, since he sprung his hand back, face reddening as he murmured shyly,

"Sorry." I smiled softly,

"It's alright, no need to apologize." I looked over at him, embarrassed to see Ashton already staring at me. I bit my lip, my eyes traveling down towards his soft looking lips. Yet again, there wasn't a single breath to break the silence as we, or at least I shamelessly stared at him, remembering small details and all of his flaws, which made Ashton even more beautiful.

"Maybe we should um-have some breakfast or something." My voice was barely above a whisper as I continued to gawk at how quietly gorgeous Ashton was. How did I not notice how soft his facial features were, how adorable his nose was, or how pretty his eyes were?

"All you can think about is food!" A small blush painted Ashton's cheeks as he giggled and looked right back at me. I chuckled breathlessly, the sound of Ashton's laugh making my stomach do backflips. We both continued to smile and stare at each other until I slowly looked away and climbed off the bed, Ashton following behind.
-------------------------------------

In the middle of eating cereal, Ashton glanced at the clock and began to choke, eyes widening.

"Are you o-" Ashton cut me off, finally swallowing the cereal he was choking on and exclaimed,

"I'm supposed to be at work! Oh god, oh god I'm-" I chuckled at his sudden outburst,

"It'll be fine, I'm sure if you explain what happened you won't get in trouble." Ashton shot up from his seat and put his bowl in the sink, offering to take mine but I didn't let him.

He looked down at himself, instantly groaning in annoyance.

"I don't have any clothes!" I sighed and took a hold of his shoulders, shaking him lightly,

"You need to calm down." Ashton blushed, looking up at me with a sheepish expression.

"I'm sorry, I just stress over everything." I smiled reassuringly,

"It's alright, you could borrow some of my clothes again if you want." He looked guilty as he mumbled,

"Are you sure? I feel really bad-" I could sense Ashton was about to start rambling again, so I cut him off.