"It's not what you think it is," Tahani sighed and kicked a stone out of her way. "Nothing's going on between us, okay?"

"Sure, if you say so," Tati said, a hint of doubt evident on her voice. I chuckled and Tahani rolled her eyes.

"I, I like Josh. I told him yesterday," Tahani said under her breath, "I don't know if he feels the same way though, he just–" Tahani saw our faces and stopped talking.

Oh. My. Gosh. Tati's jaw dropped at this and I gasped in fake disbelief.

"Since when???" Tati and I exclaimed at the same time. How come she never told us? And... and we didn't even noticed! Wow.

"Just... just recently, don't get mad at me for keeping it a secret, I, I thought it was just a simple crush, I never knew it would deepen!" She looked away, her face is pink again.

Tati and I looked at each other then nodded. "Awww, our bhabie is now a big girl!" We both gushed and turned to hug her. Bhabie or Bhabies is what Tahani uses to refer to her fans. (In case you didn't get what we said.)

"Uh, I hate you two," Tahani mumbled and we both laughed, tightening the hug even more. We stayed like that for a minute until she complained that she couldn't breathe. We laughed at this and muttered a quick apology.

"We should get back, your boyfriend must be worried for you," Tahani shot me a look and continued making her way back to the quarters. Tati giggled. Uhm? What do they exactly mean by that?

Boyfriend? Uh, I don't have any of that, do I?

"What do you mean?" I said, narrowing my eyes at them. They looked at each and giggled. There they are again, talking with their eyes and all. "Uh, hello?" I waved my hand in front of their faces but Tati just winked at me and Tahani flashed me a sweet smile.

I swear, they're hiding something from me. What is it they know that I don't??? Seriously now.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you," said a voice in a distance. It's Sean. He smiled cheekily as he move towards us. "Thought the sharks have gotten you or something," he said as soon as he made his way in front of me.

"There's sharks out there?" I asked curiously and felt goosebumps.

"Nah, I was just kidding," Sean chuckled and pinched my nose. I quickly slapped his hand away. "But who knows? There might be an actual one out there,"

I rolled my eyes on him. This guy, seriously.

"Uh," Tati cleared her throat and I immediately turned at her. "We'll go ahead, you guys just..." She trailed off, a mischievous smile playing across Tahani and Tati's face.

"What? No, we'll go with you," I protested.

"What? No, no, no," Tahani said, shaking her head. "We'll go first. Come on Tati,"

"Guys—"

"Bye!" Tahani waved as she and Tati started to run off. "See you at dinner!"

"What the hell was that?" I mumbled to myself but Sean seemed to hear this and laughed.

I raised my eyebrows and gave him a puzzled look. He immediately stopped laughing. "Sorry, it's just," his dimples are starting to show up, he's clearly amused. "I think they're trying to give us time to ourselves,"

Whaaat? My eyes widened at this and I immediately felt my face getting hot. Oh no, here we go again.

"You're blushing," Sean stated. Ugh, seriously now, why does he have to point it out? It didn't help, it made me even more blush.

"No I'm not," I said, looking away.

"Yes you are," Sean said, amused. "Oh no, Kaycee Caitlin Rice is blushing!"

I glared at him but instead, his laughed became louder. Wow, Sean. Seriously, what's funny??? I groaned and started walking, planning to leave him.

"Where are you going?" He called out from behind.

"I'm leaving you!" I said, rolling my eyes even if he can't see it.

"Oh no, you're not," Sean said, running to catch up. He grabbed my arm, causing me to turn and face him. His dimples are clearly showing now, he already stopped laughing but amusement is still evident on his face.

"What now?" I demanded.

Sean chuckled. Ugh, I swear to God, if he's just going to laugh at me. I started walking again.

"Damn Kaycee," I heard him shout from behind, I can tell he's smiling. "You're cute!"

My eyes widened at this but I didn't dare look back, I bet my face is as red as one of those strawberries he put on my pancakes.

What the fuck, Sean Charles Lew, you can't just say that out loud!

A/N:

1.9k reads??? Woah! A huge thanks for you guys! 😳💙 I hope you keep supporting this story even though I don't update as often I could. 😅 But I seriously am trying so keep voting! Much love for ya'll.

*Sean is the youngest choreographer at Playfair Summit. I'm sooo proud of our small bean!!! 😩

P.S. Will be posting two (or three?) new chapters later. I'm still on the process of writing it so keep posted!

Be My "Always"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें