Can We Go Home Now?

Before anything, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Jazzigirl95 for your suggestion in my inbox. It is definitely being considered. What was the suggestion? You'll have to read the chapter and see at the end. *wink*

Holy shit, I have over 5K reads?! *Squeal* Yaay, I'm so happy! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!

Phew. Now that that's done with, thank you SO much, my lovely readers, for helping me reach 5K reads! I couldn't have done it without you! Now, our next goal will be...

*Drum Roll* 10K! Think we can get there? Anything's possible!

Oh, and by the way, I watched How To Train A Dragon 2. Oh. My. Good. Golly. I suggest you watch it too. And by suggest, I really mean demand. You HAVE to watch it. Your mind will be blown, especially if you watched the first movie and kept up with the shows.

Anyway, enjoy your read, and ciao!

~MerciLani

~~~~

When I opened my eyes, a flash of light blinded me. I groaned in frustration and dragged my arm over my eyes. Damn it, my head is killing me...

"Holy crap, she's awake! Allyce-chan's awake!" A voice screamed, causing my head to feel like it's about to explode. I clutched my head, moaning in protest. Ugh, so loud. Who's screaming like they're a fucking banshee?!

Then, other voices started joining in, asking me if I was alright and how did I survive and what was I thinking. At last, I couldn't take it anymore, so I snapped, "Will everyone just shut the fuck up?!"

Silence. Sweet, sweet silence. After the ringing in my ears and the pounding in my head faded, I peeked through one eye. All around me were Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Tazuna, Tsunami, Inari, and Sasuke, who leaned against the door frame nearby. Opening both eyes, I smirked and remarked, "Sup?"

Next thing I knew, an orange blob tackled me. We tumbled down onto the wooden floor, landing in a heap. I blinked rapidly as Naruto wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed his head against my chest. A waterfall of anime tears poured out of his eyes, and he yowled, "I'm so glad you're alive, Allyce-chan! I thought you were a goner with that hole in your chest!"

Just as quick as Naruto was on me, he was snatched off. I sweatdropped as I saw Sasuke holding Naruto back by his jumpsuit collar. He sighed out, "You idiot, she's still healing. Are you trying to kill her?"

"Jeez, didn't know you actually cared." I said mischievously, resulting in a roll of the eyes from my raven haired teammate. "Do you want him to keep hugging you?"

I quickly held up my hands in surrender, shaking my head vigorously. "No! No offense Naruto, but you're heavy as hell."

Naruto's tears flowed faster as he whined, "Aw, Allyce-chaaan!"

Laughing, I picked myself up and dusted myself off. I grinned at Inari and commented, "Still not dead, kid."

Inari laughed goodnaturedly and hugged me tight. While I patted his head, I nodded at Tazuna and Tsunami. They smiled and nodded back. I saluted to Kakashi, who rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. At least, I think he was smiling. I really have to rip off that stupid mask one day.

Sakura seemed hesitant to be near me. I made eye contact and winked. She giggled and smiled before hugging me. She whispered, "I'm glad you're alright."

I couldn't help but grin. "Hell, I'm glad that you're glad!"

Sakura giggled again before pulling away. Everyone finally left after I convinced them I was alright. Well, almost everyone.