2

Normani walked out the door to Camila and Dinah's apartment happily. Normani was really fun to hang around, and Camila can't wait until Dinah will ask her out. "Dinah! Come on, its obvious you like her."

"Erm..."

"Aha!" Camila says "You do like her!"

"I didn't say that!" Dinah says and looks at Camila angrily

"But still, Dinah just admit it." Camila says and Dinah huffs, defeatedly.

"Yes I kinda do a tiny bit..." Dinah admits and Camila jumps around, happy for her best friend. Dinah is happy, so Camila is happy.

"Yay! Norminah!" Camila shouts and Dinah looks at her questioningly.

"NORMani, dINAH!" Camila says like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wow Camila, wow."

---

Camila sat at the beach, staring out into space. She enjoyed going to the beach, it was like her safe place where she could just write down her feelings onto a piece of paper. She took out her notepad and pen and started writing a song. Camila writes a lot. She mostly writes poetry and songs, as she likes singing. She is the only one who has heard her sing. Usually when she is alone in her apartment she sings. Camila has a guitar that she has managed to convince Dinah that she has never used and she doesn't know how to play a guitar. Obviously it was a lie. She doesn't want to sing in front of people because the thought of it scares her. She is not confident at all.

She was halfway into writing the song before her phone vibrated, signalling a text. She looked at her phone and saw that Dinah had sent her a text.

Dinah - come home right now! you need to meet Normani's friend, she is hot

Camila - fine

Camila lazily stands up and stashes her notepad into her bag. She walks home and tries to figure out a tune for the song she is writing. When she walks up to the door she hears an unfamiliar voice talking to Dinah and Normani. She opens the door and walks in and turns around and closes it. She stares out in front of her to see a beautiful person who looks no more than one year older than herself. Her emerald green eyes stare holes into Camila's eyes and her full lips look so soft.

"Camila?" Dinah asks, awakening Camila from her thoughts. Camila turns to Dinah.

"What?" Camila asks.

"Introduce yourself!" Dinah says and Camila turns to the mystery girl and smiles. She walks up to her and puts her hand out for her to shake. The girl takes her hand in Camila's and lightly shakes it up and down.

"You probably know who I am already but I'll just say it anyway," Camila says, "I'm Camila and I'm your bestfriends friends bestfriend, if that even makes any sense." This earned a small chuckle from the girl in front of her, making Camila proud of what she said.

"Nice to meet you Camila! I'm Lauren and I am your bestfriends friends bestfriend also!" Lauren says and Camila smiles and repeats the name in her head. Lauren. Pretty name for a pretty girl. She smirked at her own thoughts

They disconnect hands and Camila immediately misses the contact she had with Lauren's soft hands. It felt comforting.

---

They were sitting on the sofa eating pizza for dinner and watching 'Frozen'. Camila absolutely loved Disney movies, and nobody wanted to say no because of her cute puppy face.

Dinah decided that Normani and Lauren could sleep over at their place, and Camila was fine with that, but they didn't know where Normani and Lauren would sleep. "I'm sleeping in my own bed, cause it's too small to fit two people!" Camila said and put her hand up. She only had a single bed.

"Alright, if you want, I'll sleep on the sofa and you two can sleep in my bed, if that's okay?" Dinah asked Normani and Lauren and they looked at each other and nodded.

"Are you sure? I mean, I can sleep on the sofa if you want?" Lauren said and Dinah immediately shook her head.

"No, you are the guests." Dinah says. Camila couldn't get over how kind Dinah is, Camila definitely wouldn't give away her bed, cause it's small, and Dinah has a double bed. 

"Thank you Dinah." Normani said and smiled at the younger girl.

When they had finished watching Frozen, they were going to go to bed. But Dinah had a different idea.

"Let's play truth or dare!"