·17·

This is a Special Chapter! Since it's the seventeenth chapter, have fun reading.

-----

MinSeo

I opened my eyes as I heard the sound of a baby crying.

'Eomma! Wake up!' A little boy jumped on me.

I wore my spectacles and took a closer look.

'JiWoon-ie!' I hugged him closer to me.

'Eomma, JiHye is crying.' JiWoon, my four-year-old son, sat beside me and rubbed his eyes.

'JiWoon-ya, go and brush your teeth. I'll wake Appa up.' I smiled before he ran out of my room.

I turned to Joshua who was sleeping beside me. 'Yeobo, wake up. You need to send JiWoon to school.' He turned around and pulled me into an embrace.

'It's been five years and I still can't believe that we came so far.' He kissed me and sat up with me.

'Oppa, I can't believe it too.' I kissed him before getting off the bed.

'Where are you going?'

'JiHye needs me and go wash up. JiWoon needs to go to school.' I answered before going out to Jihye's room.

'Eomma's here.' I held JiHye in my arms and kissed her on the forehead. JiHye, my 10-months-old second-born.

I changed her clothes then brought her out to the dining room before JiWoon ran towards me.

'Eomma! Eomma! Look at me. I'm Appa.' He was holding onto a ukulele and strumming away. I laughed at how adorable he was and still amazed at how he looks so much like Joshua.

'JiWoon-ya, put that away then get changed.' I put JiHye down on her baby chair before I started preparing breakfast.

I prepared rice, some side dishes and seafood soup. I was bringing out the pot of soup to the dining table when Joshua came out of the room. He was holding JiWoon in his arms who was sound asleep.

'I found him sleeping after changing his clothes. It's time to wake up. You need to eat your breakfast.' He put him down on the floor and wiped his face before JiWoon walked to the dining chair, half-asleep.

Joshua then came to hug me before helping me to prepare the table. We then sat down and ate together. 'Eomma, the soup is really nice!' JiWoon was smiling as he drank the soup.

'I'm glad you like it, dear. Well, it's time for you to go to school.'I checked the clock while feeding JiHye.

'I'll send him to school and go to work. Please be nice to Eomma, will you? Love you, girls.' Joshua hugged JiHye and gave me a kiss before walking out of the house, holding onto JiWoon's hand. As they walked out of the door, I turned to look at JiHye.

'I'll give you some yoghurt if you are willing to wait for me here while I clean up.' I cleaned JiHye's mouth with her handkerchief while I stood up to take all the dishes.