Prologue

It's time to go for University. Min Seo goes to University with JoonHo while Hana stop studying to focus on her work.

She never did regret her decision of staying in Seoul, just to stay with her boyfriend and Seventeen, which she calls family. Busier life and lesser time to spend with each other.

But will she still stay the same with Joshua?

-----

MinSeo

Since I chose to stay in Seoul, I've decided to go to Seoul University with JoonHo while HyunWoo went to Stanford which was the school that I'm supposed to go. Sadly, Hana could not join us in studying since her debut was quite successful and her schedules gets more and more packed.

It's been so long since I had last seen Hana. Hana has not been coming by the dorm or even anywhere near us. She was so busy that we did not even have time to hang out or to see each other.

Ever since, Hana debuted, she became close with her band mates and we kind of lost the connection which I need to find it back. 

JoonHo then told me that he used to like me and he knew I have a boyfriend but this time, he said ,' I know you have a boyfriend but I'll still try to win your heart.'

I pushed him away yet he still did not give up.

-----

Mingyu's little sister 2, life as a idol's sister is not easy, can she handle it once again? What if all was just a dream?
What if MinSeo had never moved to Korea and it was all a dream?