·12·

I paid the taxi driver and ran up to the entertainment's meeting room.

'I'm..here.' I said while panting in between. I looked up and I see Tyler in the room with them.

Appa?

'MinSeo, please take a seat.' Mr Kang instructed.

'This is Mr Kim. I guess you know him.'

'Yep, very.' I held my bag close to me.

'Ms JiHee, please bring in some coffee for our guests.' Mr Kang instructed.

As Ms JiHee steps out of the room, Mr Kang started to talk.

'After the positive comments, we got from your magazine. We would want you to-'

'You will be the ambassador of our company's beauty product, Sky.'

I smiled but stopped as I thought of something.

'Isn't Seo Eun the ambassador of Sky?'

'She is. And you will be the second ambassador of Sky. The partner of hers. She will be back from her trip to France tomorrow. Accept this offer and you will be having your first shoot with her tomorrow.

'What? No!' I closed the book and pushed the contract away from me. I was going to go when father's guards stood in front of the door to stop me. I had no choice but to sit back down.

'Isn't she in prison?' I asked.

'That was two years ago. Just let it go, MinSeo.'  Father pushed the book back to me.

'I don't want to, Mr Kim. Thank you for your offer, I truly appreciate it.' I stood up and bow.

'Mr Kim? I'm your Dad! This is not an offer. This is an order.' He stood up from his chair and slammed the table.

'Well, you left! You chose wealth over family. Are you sure you're still the Dad I know?' I then pushed the door and walked out while my eyes were starting to tear up. Well, I thought I was going to walk out like some glamorous exit.

'Please consider it. Do it for me at least. In a few more months, your Dad is leaving. Just let him live his last few months well at least. Would you fulfil his last dream at least? ' Tyler ran to me and handed me the contract.

-----

I then took a taxi home with the contract in my hands.

Ms JiHee :

Miss MinSeo, please get back to us with the contract by the end of this month.

I then gave Joshua a call, telling him that I'm reaching home. After ending the call, I felt a sudden ache in my head. It's probably just lack of sleep. I put down my phone and had some rests.

'Miss, you have reached your destination.' The taxi uncle called me up.

'Oh! Thank you.' I passed him the money before going down the taxi.

Joshua was standing under the shelter, waving to me and smiling at me. I ran to him and he embraced me.

'What's this?' He asked as he took the book.