"I said that I don't even ask my girlfriend to come with us."

"Ah. Well. She doesn't belong anyways," I said not concerned about anything right now.

I pulled out my journal from my bag and a pen. Taehyung knew about this.

He leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes.

After almost an hour of peaceful silence... I was done writing what I wanted to write.

I looked to my side, and Taehyung was knocked out.

"Aish he'll burn," I talked to myself. I pulled out a mighty strong sunscreen from my bag and squirted some on his stomach without thinking much about it.

Since Jungkook was daring enough to talk to random girls in front of me.. I'll do my thing too.

I rubbed the cream all over Taehyung's chest... .and then his arms..

I was unaware that he was awake.

"There. All done," I told myself again proudly.

"Thank you cutie pie," I heard him speak. I got stressed out and surprised at him talking.

"If you can't lay down on your stomach tonight, just know that I saved you on time."

He giggled at my comment.

"Yujin," Jungkook came up to me. I looked up and saw the lifeguard he was talking to.

"This is an old friend from kindergarten," he introduced.

Friend? Susp.

"Hi Im Yujin," I introduced myself back. She bowed at me and I just gave her a fake smile.

I didn't know her, but I already don't want to.

~~~~
After some hours, I became lethargic so I wanted to go somewhere inside.

I didn't even swim. I wasn't really trusting of what the chlorine can do to my skin.

"Kookie I wanna leave," I told him as I walked up to the edge of the pool. He was in with the others. Except Taehyung. I didn't understand why he wasn't swimming.

"Come on. Come swim with us for once at least," he begged me.

I shook my head. "I don't want to, Kookie..."

He frowned. "Come onnnn."

"I don't feel good under the sun. Please come with me!"

I became irritated. I hate begging for something and then get no results.

Jungkook grew an evil smirk on his mouth. He grabbed my leg and was about to throw me in the pool.

I screamed. "No no no!"

"Dude. Stop," Taehyung hissed as he came from behind me.

He kicked Jungkook's arm off of my leg softly.

"Whats it to you?" Jungkook questioned Tae.

I felt Taehyung's hand on the back of my waist which had me flinch a bit. It was unexpected.

"Can't you compromise your fun for your girlfriend? Sheesh," Taehyung retorted. He seemed rather mad.

He pushed me to walk forward. "Let's go."

I stared at his actions. He went back to the table and grabbed my stuff.

"Go," he told me one more time and I started walking ahead.

"Yujinie are you leaving!!?" Uncle exclaimed from the bar.

"Yeahhh I dont feel well!! See you later!" I replied and waved at everyone.

Jungkook was giving me a look of concern. I ignored it. Something about him today pissed me off. He was so careless.

~~~

Taehyung put my stuff in his car's trunk. I got in the passenger seat and waited for him to get in the car.

I explored the interior. It was so nice and expensive.

As he got in, I stopped and focused on him.

He turned on the car and began reversing.

"Taehyung-ssi," I spoke.

"Hm?" He was focusing on the road more.

"Why didn't you swim with the others?" I asked him.

He didn't even look at me. He seemed focused on driving but I knew he was thinking.

"Because I wanted to keep you company...."

"..... cuz clearly your own boyfriend wouldn't."

Why was he so mad?