two

Hana's P.O.V

Great. I'm getting so much hate now.

"You slut."

"Teachers pet."

"Don't touch Oppa."

Those words were like knives; they stabbed me left and right. I managed to get to the front of the classroom.

Once Mrs. Ahn told me I had to show him around, I replied,"N-Ne."

I walked out of the classroom and left the boy behind. I couldn't afford the girls seeing him close to me.

---

"This is the cafeteria," I walked into the cafeteria and showed him the room.

"Obviously," Jungkook replied with a poker face.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk off towards the library.

"Here is the library, and over there is the gym room. That's about it," I sighed and headed back to the classroom.

"Hey, wait up!" I heard Jungkook yell. I let him catch up to me.

"Don't leave me," he caught his breath.

My heart paced because of those words. I don't know why, but I felt as if he were asking to stay his girlfriend.

"W-Why?" I asked. My mouth became dry.

He raised one of his brows,"Because of the fangirls, pabo. What other reason is there?"

My eyes dimmed. I began walking off. I don't care if he gets mobbed by girls, it's what he should get as punishment, being rude and all.

He is so rude. I wish he didn't come here. He just made my life worse.

But, I can't deny the fact that he is so handsome.

What I'm curious about, is what BTS is, and how is Jungkook related to it?

I'll have to search it later.

"Hey," I heard behind me.

I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"Uh, you're name is Jungkook. I just learned that like thirty minutes ago," I said, annoyingly.

I pushed my glasses back up in its proper position.

His eyes grew wide.

"You don't know me? Jungkook? Kookie? Golden Maknae? Does it ring a bell?" He asked surprised.

I shook my head,"Look I want to get back to class. So I'm leaving-"

"Wait."

"What?!" My voice rose higher than I expected it to.

He was holding my wrist, which caused me to be pulled back. Honestly, no matter how much I dislike this boy, he sure knows how to make my heart pitter patter.

"You don't know who I am." He mumbled in disbelief.

I scoffed,"Okay, I'm assuming since your nick name has ''maknae" in it, you're in a boy group. Am I correct?"

He nodded vigorously,"So what do you think about me now?"

What kind of question is that?

I raised my brow. "I think you are a jerk, who is in a boy group that I didn't know existed until now. Sorry for breaking it to you."

He wore a poker face,"Wow, that hurt."

He let go of my wrist finally.

"Thank you, now I'll take my leave." And with that, I headed back to class.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Wow, that really hurt my feelings to be honest.

But damn, it's so attractive to see that side of her. The way she gets annoyed, it's so cute.
I headed back to class also, receiving a lot of squeals from the girls once again.

"Jungkook, sit next to Hana," Mrs. Ahn smiled, pointing towards Hana.

I smirked at Hana. This will be fun.

She had an annoyed expression on her face. Her eyes trailed out to the window next to her, while I walked to my desk.

Sitting down, I kicked her foot, making her jump. She glared at me. I batted my eyelashes innocently,"Oh, I'm sorry Hana."

Hana's P.O.V

Can I ring his neck?

I glared at him again, but replied back,"It's okay."

The boy grinned devilishly, turning his attention towards the teacher.

For once in my life, I wanted to go home and never come back to school.