cookies

(you and Johnny are 16 in this)

* 9:15pm *

you and Johnny were sitting on the swing set in silence.

you had just went on a 'date' with Brandon.

out of no where Johnny broke the silence.

Johnny: are you more than friends? he asked with sadness in his voice. he had liked you since you we kids. you were just to oblivious to realize.

you: me and Brandon? that's all were ever going to be. you shrugged.

Johnny: then what about you and me? is that all we'll ever be?

he looked at you with sad eyes.

you couldn't talk. no words came out. so he took that as a no.

tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he got up and walked away from you.

that was the night you realized that you were in love with your best friend since 5 years old.

*the next day in school*

you were determined to show him that you did have feelings for him and that you wanted to be with him.

you walked down the halls searching for him.

you turned the corner to find him putting his books away in his locker. right when he shut it and turned to face you.

his heart stopped.

you: i spent all night making you these cookies. you said putting the tin box of chocolate chip cookies in his hands.

you: uh there my moms recipe. the ones you love.

before he could say anything you leaned in and kissed him.

he pulled away shocked.

Johnny: that was better than cookies. he chuckled.

The End 🔥

So this was inspired by a scene in the new version of 90210 in the 4th episode when Annie and Ti are talking, then the next day she gives him the cookies. lol i saw it and i thought it was the cutest thing everrrr 😍