XII

☾☀️

☾☀️

"to be honest knowing the way jake was treating miley i wasnt even surprised when she finally chose jesse over him. like i wouldnt even spare a glance to jake in the first place, hes so not my type"

"yeah but put yourself in mileys shoes. all the girls were chasing him but he? he was chasing only her" yoongi said thoughtfully.

"i like cheesy romance dont get me wrong but jake was an ass?? he liked her only because she was the only one that wasnt interested in him at the beginning. but then? that bitch cheated on her. he had to at least admit it but instead he kept it a secret. and dont get me started with oliver and lilly that had a picture with the proof but kept it a secret as well so they dont 'hurt' her feelings.  god this show ruined me" and with that jimin finished his monologue slightly breathless.

yoongi, who wasnt such a big fan of hannah montana like jimin obviously, was quietly listening and enjoying jimins talking, saying a thing or two here and there just so jimin could continue arguing. it was funny how he would get worked up even for the smallest things.

"in conclusion i can say that the naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie" he said happily at how well he constructed his sentence. things like that were making him happy cause he felt somewhat smart.

yoongi nodded his head with a small smile because he was really getting used to just listening to jimins talking. whether it was for a color, for a book, for a movie or something completely different - he found it interesting because of the way the other was thinking and the way his brain was working 24/7 and the way his excitement was noticble in his speech oh and the way he would giggle to himself whenever he was telling yoongi a story, so precious ohhhh and the way he was ready to talk about everything and everyone without having any difficulties. those things were making yoongi fall for jimin harder and harder with each conversation they had.

"what about jesse? you hate jake so you gotta like jesse then"

"oh no. jesse is far from the right guy as well and let me tell you why" jimin got comfortable on the pillow yoongi gave him. it was getting uncomfortable sitting on the ground. yes, they were still on the balcony. why were they talking about hannah montana? first because thats jimin and second because the electricity was cut off for two hours now and they had nothing else to do.

"jesse is this cool guy that plays the guitar and looks like a real rock star but in reality he is just a teenager who will never really be successful in this career and im sorry this sounds depressing but its true. he is really good looking not gonna lie and hes kind but musicians dont know what they want"

"but he is successful? like he plays for hannah montana thats a big deal" yoongi stated, remembering this part of the show.

"yea but...okay you... damn you are right. however! im standing behind my words - musicians dont know what they want. one day they love you and want to be with you until the rest of their lives and the next day they want to tour around the world?? sort your priorities man" jimin said trying to catch his breath. it was exhausting to talk this much.