IV

☾☀

☾☀

"this... is this pink?" jimin asked looking at the shirt that taehyung was pointing at.

"try again"

"red then?"

"nope"

"damn it i give up thats too hard"

"purple jimin purple" taehyung said sighing. his room was a big mess. all of his clothes were tossed around them so jimin could practice.

"dont say you give up its been barely two days its normal that you cant memorize all of them"

"but i want to!"

"then dont react so dramatically and keep trying without complaining after every wrong answer!" taehyung whisper yelled since it was the middle of the night. the two of them have been up all night. jimin was too eager to start learning the colors as soon as possible and of course his best friend was ready to help him.

"how did you manage to memorize them so quickly?" jimin asked standing up from the bed and stretching.

taehyungs lips curved in a small smile before answering. "well i wasnt the only one learning them at that time"

of course he wasnt how could jimin forget about baekhyun. their story was so adorable. the two of them have met at the age of only eleven and were best friends since then. it was a couple years later when they have realized that they were meant to be much more than just friends.

"right sorry stupid question" jimin coughed trying to cover up his mistake.

"so have you texted that guy yet?"

jimin shook his head.

"why not? hes literally the only connection between you and... what was his name again?"

"yoongi" jimin said with a heavy sigh. "im just scared you know? his friend was so terrifying oh god" he shivered to which taehyung just laughed.

"yeah but obviously he told you this for a reason. go find out what he actually meant"

"what like now? it's exactly 5:36am. no self respecting human would be awake at this hour" jimin said precisely his eyes half closed due to the tiredness.

"who cares? he will see it in the morning. arent you curious? scratch that of course you are but you just dont have the balls to text him am I right?" taehyung asked looking at his friend daringly to which jimin just nodded. he was too tired to protest at this point. instead he got his phone out of his pocket to text the 'scary' guy.