Chapter 23- The Bird And The Worm

Warning *unedited*

*****

Marcel  tried to save me and by doing so he put his life on the line. He was my hero, my savior.

My head fell onto his chest as I let out sobs, tears falling from my eyes. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and pulled into a hard chest.

"Don't cry princess" he said. His voice cause shivers to run up my spine.

I let out a surprised scream as he grabbed me. I reached out, wanting to go back to Marcel.

I swung my right elbow back right into Ryker's ribcage. He huddled back for only a few moments before regaining his balance and standing up strait. He scooped up my body and began to walk somewhere unknown to me. "Now, now darling I don't like when you fight me." He whispered in my ear while his hands roamed my body.

I screamed as his hands reached further up my body until he arrived at my neck. He traced it with his fingertips before releasing me and turning me around to face him. "You're still so beautiful" he mumbled, more to himself than to me.

"Tell me what happened to my sweet innocent April?" he teased me. Running his rough, dry fingers through my now knotted hair.

"She doesn't exsist anymore" I said through gritted teeth.

He let out a deep, low laugh. "She doesn't exsist, huh?" He said in a mocking tone. "You think you're so bad now, but you're not. You are the same weak, pathetic April I remember."

I clenched my fists at my sides as anger took over my body. "I'm not weak!" I said strongly.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. Don't get worked up over this." He hushed bringing his lips closer to my right ear. "I still love you either way" he kissed my ear then moved back to face me once again.

"Get the hell away from me!"

"Oh baby, you know I can't do that" his hands stopped their roaming and fell down to my breasts. He groped them in his palms and moaned. "I want you, April."

I screamed again as he removed my jacket. "S-stop" I pleaded "please stop!"

"I've missed you so much April" He sounded so charasmatic yet loving as he spoke those words. But then his grip on my chest tightened and I let out a yelp in pain. His actions became rougher and all love drained from his face. "I want you. And I will have you." His voice was sharp and assertive, threatning me to challenge him.

His hands fumbled with my jeans and I started screaming again. "Shut up!" He yelled in my face, aggrivated. "Nobody can hear you."

The building we were in began to suddenly grow dark. I didn't know if it was just my imagination reflecting my mood right now, or if it was actually happening. I tried to focus on the lighting instead of being brought back to my sad reality.

"Ryker please stop" I cried out. "Please, you dont know what you're doing."

"I know what I'm doing, and I know what I want."

He began to roll his hips into mine at a rough and fast pace. I whimpered in fear at the strong towering figure infront of me. There was no way I was going to escape this guy.

I saw a small wired pipe only a few feet away from where we were, and throught maybe if his grip on me loosened a bit then I could make a run for it. I decided to work with that plan and kept still, hoping that if I was still he would think that I stopped fighting back and would let go slightly.

After a few moments of me remaining completly still from all his movements, he did loosen his grip. I made a silent count in my head and readied myself to escape from him.

Three.

Two.

One.

Go.

I moved my legs back then swunng then forward, gaining some momentum as my knee hit his crotch. His hands grip didn't let go but they did loosed quite significantly. I yanked my wrists free from his hold and ran over to my left, where I saw the piece of scrap pipe.

I could hear his groan from behind me so I picked up my pace, sprinting over to the pipe. I leaned down and grabbed it, continuing my mad dash far away from him. I saw an exit across from me in the corner of the bulding so I ran in that direction.

I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me as they hit the floor at a tremendously fast pace. He was gaining on me and there was nothing I could do about it. Now I really wished I had tried out for the cross country team.

My breath began to pick up and my sudden adrenaline began to fade. I cocked my head to the side to see Ryker running after me. He was only a few feet behind me but I kept running, the blood pumping in my legs began to make them feel numb but I resisted all urges to stop.

He made a dive for me and grabbed my hips, pulling me into him as we both collapsed to the ground. I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he restled me to the floor pinning to to it and getting on top of me, preventing me from moving or escaping. I threw my hands at him punching him all over from his his chest to his face but it made no difference. He pinned my hands above my head and chuckled.

"Don't tire yourself out darling" he said with a wicked smirk "I'm gonna need you to save all your energy for later" he winked.

I gritted my teeth at him "Get off me" I said in a low growl shoving my legs at him in a attempt to hurt him, or get him to move off me.

"Let's do this the easy way" he stated. "You be still and this will be over before you know it."

I yelled and screamed trying to get somebody's attention, even though I knew nobody could hear me; I didn't want to admit it to myself.

I felt all hope I had of escaping exude from my body. Ryker's hands trailed down my body once again before coming to the button on my jeans. He looked up at me, his eyes were dark and his pupils dialated. He had a lustful look on his face and I had to look away, not being able to look him in the eyes as I knew what was to come next. I heard the button pop on my jeans and the zipper pulled down and I closed my eyes and hoped that this would be over. I wished I was dead right now so I wouldn't have to go through this.

Just as Ryker was about to pull my pants down, a loud voice interrupted him.

"Get away from her!" The voice was manly, and ordering.